Lucozade Recipe Changed!

The taste of it changed 20 years ago in some bottles it was rank but not had bottle of it for at least 10 years. With this sugar tax coming in can see a lot of popular drinks changing there recipe

No it isn't.

No it wasn't.

It's literally sugary piss, the last thing you need when ill/hungover is massive blood sugar spikes, followed by a crash.

Ah yes but in the 80's when I was a kid if you were visiting someone in hospital you would take a bottle of lucazade or fruit and if you were off school lucazade and chicken soup would appear while you watched words and pictures on bbc schools (seeing as there was no telly channels on them after 10am).

Whether it was a sugary concoction unhelpful to you was academic.

Ah yes but in the 80's when I was a kid if you were visiting someone in hospital you would take a bottle of lucazade or fruit and if you were off school lucazade and chicken soup would appear while you watched words and pictures on bbc schools (seeing as there was no telly channels on them after 10am).

Whether it was a sugary concoction unhelpful to you was academic.
I remember being ill when a test series was on channel 4 as a nipper with a bag of grapes and glass bottle of lucozade. I am going to see if the full original recipe is online and how it differs to this crap they have now.

I remember being ill when a test series was on channel 4 as a nipper with a bag of grapes and glass bottle of lucozade. I am going to see if the full original recipe is online and how it differs to this crap they have now.

Isn't it a secret recipe? Better of emailing the company and have a moan at them about the change in recipe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.