Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Finally we put in a top class performance without our most important players. Full credit to Nunes and Kova and Doku for stepping up.

I’d have given Doku man of the match, he was unplayable today. Akanji was imperious both at the back and when he stepped into the midfield. Kovacic lead us as you’d hope a man with his experience and CV would do.

Alvarez needs a long rest poor lad. He never hides and he never stops trying but he’s in a deep slump and if we had nothing to play for I’d pack him off on a well deserved break now.

As an aside can we either stop watering the.pitch or can the players change their studs. We seam to slip more than any other team, or is it just my imagination? I just think it happens almost every game.
The pitches have such good drainage, they get hard very quickly, so have to be well watered. Many players complain that grounds are hard underneath with slick grass, so if you don’t have good grip with your studs, or are trying to “turn the corner” quickly, you can easily lose your footing.

Not to over reach, but if this boy adds more goals and assists to his game. He will rival Salah, Rodrygo and Vini Jr as the best winger in the world.
That's the toughest thing to do. He needs to first reach Sterling and Sane levels before being compared to the above names.

Gvardiol is getting better and better with each game. He just quietly gets on with it and appears to have now developed a taste for goal. I suspect he he seen others attempts and thought 'I can do better than that!' and he has.
Haha, he has been shooting all season to be fair.

But yeah he has been class over the last few games, but always been evident that he is a superb player imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.