Luton Town (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Shite like this is the reason why I hate every other club aside from.our own. I admired the Luton story and they've played quite well, results aside. But the jealousy, pettiness and shite their fans and others spout, driven by the media narrative means I can't stand the wankers and hope they fuck off back down asap. Sold out soul....just fuck off. She actually says her other half is a City fan, I'd fucking divorce the ****.

More than likely knows fuck all about football, probably got her views from facefuck or grinder.

He did a lot of pundit work on Radio 5 Live. I do recall he also did a tv co commentary on the Hamburg UEFA cup game in 2009 and was complimentary on the atmosphere in the Etihad stadium that night.
He was always calling the rags Manchester though and he got confused when we started to become more successful, I’m think (although it may have been Graham Taylor) he wants called us Manchester United!

Great win yesterday and boy are we starting to score some thunderbastards.
Disgusting treatment of Alvarez and Nunes on the match thread.
Love this club.

The win was all that mattered and a very good win to boot
Players rested, Players getting game time, and Ederson back between the posts

Luton will learn so much from today and even if they don't stay up they can be proud of what they have done this season, A Giant of the Modern Premier League vs Luton, Talk about where City have come from, Spare a thought for where Luton have come from, Non League football not so long ago, One of the smallest grounds and small fan base and they come to the Etihad to play the best team in the world,

Luton fans must go away from today and dream that one day it could be them living the dream, That is football
You just never know the future and for Luton, it must taste nice mixing it with the big boys and let's hope they will be back if they go down,

City moves on to the Champions League in midweek, Let's hope Nobody at City thinks it's done and dust and all we have to do is turn up, Today's result and resting players will mean nothing if we don't get the job done
Yes but as fans don't turn into Billy big bollocks, wankers yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.