Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd gladly take a draw right now. Suarez or Sturridge against DeMichelis (even allowing for his recent upturn in form) doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

We have to pack the midfeld and play a counter attacking game in my opinion ,give them nothing for half an hour and take it from there.

I am hoping for a draw as I can't see us getting a win, either way it's lose or bust in my opinion as the momentum Liverpool would get from beating us would make them unstoppable for the remainder of the season in my opinion.

They just seem so confident, you could say over confident.

And I think that may suit us just fine.

--------------------Hart

Zaba---Kompany--Demichellis---Clichy

------------Milner----Fernandinho

--Silva-----------Yaya---------------Nasri

------------------Aguerooooooooooooo

Garcia is too immobile to deal with the midfield runners of Sterling/Coutinho, Henderson so I'd think about playing Milner there instead

Biggest mistake we could make is thinking we have time to settle into the game,liverpool will go for the throat from the first minute
we must be ready from the off,if we let a goal in early it will be very difficult

FredTilson said:
I'd like us to adopt a defensive shape and try to go for the counter.

Hart

Zaba MD VK Clichy

Garcia Fernandinho

Nasri Yaya Silva

Aguero

yep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.