Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If both teams play to their full potential there is only one winner.

City need to start quickly and go at them because you don't need Liverpool growing in confidence as the game goes on.

If Aguero isn't 100% fit I wouldn't start him. Has there been any behind closed doors games for him?

Can't wait for it now...............

Re: Liverpool Thread 2013/14 (continued)

Hey lads what do we think is going be the team on Sunday? bit worried with Silva news. hope he starts.

Not worried about Yaya, the man is a mountain!

Also the burning question, AGuero? how fit is he actually. Enough for a start in both games?

abby said:
Hey lads what do we think is going be the team on Sunday? bit worried with Silva news. hope he starts.

Also the burning question, AGuero? how fit is he actually. Enough for a start in both games?

Silva has been playing with an ankle problem for about 3 years, I wouldn't worry about him not starting.

willipp said:
The liverpool wank fest continues with Rogers MOM and Gerrard and Suarez player of the month. Lets hope the dreaded MOM curse strikes again.

Only surprise is they didn't name the whole "incredible" Liverpool team player of the month....

abby said:

Silva is fine! Same shit before every game

nmc said:
willipp said:
The liverpool wank fest continues with Rogers MOM and Gerrard and Suarez player of the month. Lets hope the dreaded MOM curse strikes again.

Only surprise is they didn't name the whole "incredible" Liverpool team player of the month....

I cant remember 2 players player of the month before. God i hope we beat them, i have never known liverpool fans become so insufferable before. Were we this bad back in 2012 before the derby? I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.