Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no doubt Cucurella will get a nice pay rise playing for us mate and he obviously fluttered his eye lashes at us at the end of the season with his comments and social media activity but as we have found the personal terms etc is always the easy bit?

It is... you are right but Brighton valuing him in the elite bracket at £50m will have longer term consequences.

Never going to get him for 30 m. Getting a talented player who will only get better under Pep and fill a position for the rest of the decade is worth paying a bit more. Pay them 49 m and find him a house in Cheshire.

Personally I think it's possible a deal has already been agreed but that this is staged in the media so that everyone can look like they did right. Brighton negotiated hard and raised our bid significantly from what we offered, we negotiated to less than Brighton wanted but still paid a lot for a player we wanted. Brighton have time to get a replacement in, with the opportunity to keep the price low as Cucu hasn't left and this is a just in case signing. Their fans can say they got loads of money, our fans can say we got the player at the going rate. And the media get clicks until its done. Everyone wins

Or I'm just too cynical for my own good.

I would actually like us to walk away now and class Bloom like a de Laurentis/Levy figure (never deal with that knobhead).

We have a very nice academy that produces amazing talents, too bad Brighton will never be able to buy one of the players.
So Bloom a knobhead because he wont give into mighty city. Maybe if ur first bid wasnt so stupid things might be advancing. Im sure u will still get Cucu but lowballing an offer like that.

We have our academy so dont need to use yours. We have a great scouting system where we can get players cheap and sell at a profit. What i dont understand is that u could have had him already last seasonbecause u was aware of him.

So Bloom a knobhead because he wont give into mighty city. Maybe if ur first bid wasnt so stupid things might be advancing. Im sure u will still get Cucu but lowballing an offer like that.

We have our academy so dont need to use yours. We have a great scouting system where we can get players cheap and sell at a profit. What i dont understand is that u could have had him already last seasonbecause u was aware of him.
He wasn’t a fullback until last season.

Don’t worry about posters who are already using the walk away rhetoric.

Unless Bloom is asking for silly money, this will likely get done around the £45m mark, or it won’t and both teams carry on.

Ees a football.

Paper talk regarding £30 m, Brighton have always said a big offer needed.
He is not worth much more. I doubt we will railroaded into paying much on top of that as he is not worth it. Not played at the highest level and one good season does not warrant the fee Brighton apparently want. We will walk away, the player will be gutted and join someone else, at some point, probably missing out on trophies and a pay rise. He will also be annoyed with Brighton if he wants to leave. We have history for turning our back. We can’t lose here, hes not so important to us to be worth bothering about. Let’s have some perspective.. He is a decent, unproven player in a mid table team. We don’t need him we can go elsewhere.

He is not worth much more. I doubt we will railroaded into paying much on top of that as he is not worth it. Not played at the highest level and one good season does not warrant the fee Brighton apparently want. We will walk away, the player will be gutted and join someone else, at some point, probably missing out on trophies and a pay rise. He will also be annoyed with Brighton if he wants to leave. We have history for turning our back. We can’t lose here, hes not so important to us to be worth bothering about. Let’s have some perspective.. He is a decent, unproven player in a mid table team. We don’t need him we can go elsewhere.
He is Brightons player. Just like Bernardo is our player. If we want him we should pay them.
Please don’t make us blues sound like the self righteous rags and dippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.