Mario Balotelli

Its a shame it didn't quite work out with Mario. Infuriating at times but he did step up to the plate in some massive moments for us. He was absolutely brilliant in the F.A Cup semi against the rags and the Final itself. Maybe he would have buckled down under Pep, but I highly doubt it. Still one of my favourite ever City players.

Not heard Mario say a bad word about City, I think he got us as a club
Just watched the BT coverage of the CL final again a few days back and Mario is another one of those lads who, although they have no obvious connection with the club or the city, they just "get" what the club is. See also Sergio, Dave, Zabba, Horlock, Morriston, Goater among quite a few others. Can't really include Vinnie as his missus is a blue and he doesn't want his dinner ending up in the dog! All the players that came over to be interviewed seemed very friendly with Mario. Just imagine if he'd had the application of a Dave or a Zabba!

he was fantastic for the club, always in the news,and he seemed like a loveable skamp, always in bother, famous for his wink,fireworks,his t shirt and his amazing assist , oh and his chicken hat, loved the guy .

He was a top guy by all accounts. Two united fans I work with met him in parrswood arcades and he spent about 2 hours playing on the punch machine with them lol. Think they got in the paper, they said he was getting hammered night before a match aswell but didn't throw him under the bus to the press for that as they both said he was completely sound and had no edge to him at all.

He was a top guy by all accounts. Two united fans I work with met him in parrswood arcades and he spent about 2 hours playing on the punch machine with them lol. Think they got in the paper, they said he was getting hammered night before a match aswell but didn't throw him under the bus to the press for that as they both said he was completely sound and had no edge to him at all.
I could well imagine that, actually. It'd be hard to see anyone really hating him. Maybe the bescarfed one, I suppose, after that backheel stateside. Oh, and the Carrington bust up, of course!

What gets lost because of his madcap antics is just how utterly talented the lad was. He had everything. Gutted he never realised his potential any any of his clubs.

Let’s be honest though City & Mario we were meant for each other, totally loveable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.