Mark Clattenburg

Thought he took a sensible approach to the game and chose to ignore certain incidents which should have resulted in several sending-offs. Shame he is not consistent, and loves the hight profile which last night's game certainly provided

Not sensible imo if you ignore sending off incidents - just shows what a shit referee he is !

It was like a proper Derby. But inconsistency. How many times have we seen a fairly bland match and suddenly someone gets sent off. Last night I was going Christ, and ouch and nobody get sent off. Costa nearly lost a fuckin eye!!!!

Still it was good to see so there must be something in it.

I have never seen as many mass brawls in a game.

He was utterly useless last night and he is incredibly fortunate that no one got hurt as a result of his cowardice. The rules of the game are there for a reason and as a referee you can't just ignore them because you don't think you can handle the backlash. He completely bottled it and I can't believe you'd praise him for that. He lost complete control of the game by refusing to apply the rules and as a result a series of terrible and dangerous tackles went unpunished. One of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen, he just completely bottled it
Id say that there were quite a few hard & physical reckless challenges but i wouldn't say any were dangerous as to cause serious injury.

Id say that there were quite a few hard & physical reckless challenges but i wouldn't say any were dangerous as to cause serious injury.
Then you are completely wrong then Eric Dier alone had three incredibly dangerous tackles in the last ten minutes alone that could very easily have caused serious injury. Clattenburg had absolutely no control over that match and the players knew it, it was a terrible performance

Can let him off for missing things like Dembele's eye gouging and Lamela's attempt to break Fabregas' fingers but Dier should have been sent off for a blatant 2nd yellow and he ignored it. What would have happened if he had scored the winner and Leicester lost the next 2?

Other than that he didn't have a terrible game - he saves them for our games

Then you are completely wrong then Eric Dier alone had three incredibly dangerous tackles in the last ten minutes alone that could very easily have caused serious injury. Clattenburg had absolutely no control over that match and the players knew it, it was a terrible performance
I don't remember anyone having treatment after those challenges.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.