Matias Kranevitter

We'll probably monitor him in a second tier European team like Valencia or Fiore then look to take him if he impresses.
Or buy then loan out?

His River Plate team overcame first leg defecit to reach Copa Lib semis with MK playing the full 90.

He has already won the Copa Lib U20 tourney this year and is on course for a great double.

It probably isn't finances that this will boil down to. I'm not sure how easy it will be to get a work permit for him for starters. We may have to buy and loan somewhere in Europe (hopefully in a wiser move than Zuculini made whether his or our fault).

Atletico have Simeone and a track record at developing players. That might be enough for him. It's all quite quiet though and I've only seen murmurings about our interest. What gives me confidence is that we've finally seemed to realise how fruitful it is to invest in the South American market. How many players have come over to Portugal/Ukraine for peanuts then been sold for huge sums. He might cost more than the usual transfer from that part of the world but he is a very talented player and a big improvement on Fernando.

For a start Fernando is average, Europa League at best.

Kranevitter is like Matic in that he has playmaking attributes as well, his passing range is exceptional.

Tbh Fernando isn't what city should be striving for. We need some who can pass and defend like mascherano. This boy is good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.