Mats Hummels

Always liked him, arguably one of the best ball playing centre halfs in the world, pace is a bit of an issue but its not as if he's Demichelis slow. My issue with signing him would be the price Dortmund ask for and the fact that there a younger prospects out there who could stick around for the next decade.

Last edited:
I've no issue with his pace, I don't think it's that important for CB if they're clever enough. My concern would be over his actual defending, which is not particularly impressive from what I've seen. Lovely passer of the ball though

According to Freddie Röckenhaus who is a close friend to Joachim Watzke and was the first to spread Götze to Dortmund rumours, it's between Bayern and Dortmund for Hummels and the Prem or Barca are not part of his thoughts.

His father said City would be interesting and thinks we'll win the title next year.

I don't want him though, never rated him that much.

According to Freddie Röckenhaus who is a close friend to Joachim Watzke and was the first to spread Götze to Dortmund rumours, it's between Bayern and Dortmund for Hummels and the Prem or Barca are not part of his thoughts.

You and the rags have so much in common lol.

Yeah his dad must be a right lying twat then! ;-)

Yeah his dad must be a right lying twat then! ;-)

His dad named about 8 clubs as potential employers for next season. Bayern, Dortmund, Atletico, Chelsea, Barca, Real, City and Paris. I'm sure you know where that is going :)

From the few short moments I see of him, I find his pace pretty lacking. And it's pretty apparent when the line is pushed higher up. With Pep seemingly favouring high pressure lines, his lack of pace might be an issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.