Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've been banned espousing my posts on here, texting broadcast from the moderators on here, and quite rightly too, I was far too explicit and angry in my texts, some would say with no foundation (though I sniff the dirty rag bastards, and they make my blood boil), but as my favourite, honest and erudite poster, what did you mean there, or was it a natural, calculated or genuine cock up?

Sod it, I've done it. I know I'll wake up to some grief in the morning, but never mind.

Yeah, your change covers all bases as "the media are against city" for sure. Although Gordon's suggestion I would concur with. Gill is still working his poison in Eufa and Fifa and established relations with the old G14, which he was on, before it was dissolved. And Dyke has worked and has connections with the BBC, ITV, C4 and is a jumped up Mafia style journalist. And they booted out our David Bernstein to get where they are today. So media wise these cunts are as bent as Blatter

We must have upset somebody from the Daily Mail. They really are a festering nest of sewer rats.
I wouldn't go as far as banning them from the stadium but they'd get fuck all hospitality.
Poisonous vermin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.