Media Thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by mat, 14 Jul 2017.

1. OB1

OB1

His selections were a bit ridiculous. The problem with trying to fit our players into those teams though is teams have to be about a successful blend and just because one player might be better than another, doesn't make them a better fit in another team; especially when you go across the ages.

Despite their shot stopping credentials, none of the other keepers are to my recollection sufficiently good ball players to get into this City side. Of course they didn't do the who would get into this City side bit. Taking a very quick stab at that: Henry would displace Raz; Ashley Cole would get in ahead of Delph; I hate to say it but John Terry would grab a spot alongside Vinnie and Keane or Paddy would probably edge out Dinho. So that's four players I think you could sensibly change and be an even better Pep team. Most importantly though, for me, a Pep team beats all the others.

2. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

Not a sure he could fit anything else in with all of those sticks. And how’d he do it, anyway, what with all of his fingers also occupied.

3. Sky Blue

Sky Blue

The poisonous little Chester cùnt has had a downer on us since the takeover. Pure jealousy from the irrelevant bellend. May he suffer the shite that Fat Sam serves up for the foreseeable.

4. Burnage Burnsy

Burnage Burnsy

Fair comment Blue - but the thing that made me really laugh was that he said it was a close call between Vinny and Ronny Johnsen but Vinny just edges it lol

5. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

I can't stand the bastard, either. He's just full of hot air. Spouting shit all the time.

6. Tanzeylee

Tanzeylee

A rabbit with myxomatosis wouldn’t even fuck that

7. madloaf

madloaf

I love this stuff - He's missing 5 from rags 1999 (defo KDB, Walker, Kompany, Aguero and I'd find a spot for Mendy if he was fit), 5 from Arse (KDB, Walker, Eder, Silva and Mendy if fit)

Ridiculousness for 05 chelsea - I'd have Robben, Drogba, Terry, Lampard (for the goals alone). Makalele vs Ferny is a wash. The rest are all City. Joe Cole? Gallas? Gudjohnson/Crepo...dear me Danny.

8. jimharri

jimharri

9. Bert Trautmanns Helemet

Bert Trautmanns Helemet

He makes his living out of trying to be controversial and by provoking a reaction. Remember he was one of the people who designed and set up the talkSHITE business model. Don't fall for it.

10. CelesteItis

CelesteItis