Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everyone knows this but Keys and Gray on Bein are f**king annoying. Its free on youtube if anyone can be bothered

They were questioning whether Peter Barnes and Uwe Rosler are city legends, what cocks
Barnes should be excluded from that list, simply for reasons of this eponymous product endorsement.
1.14555comicadverts076.jpg

Not listened to any build up until this morning so put sly news on with tony cottee and Quentin fortune and I'm still chuckling at that fortune ,questions put to them who's the best manager cottee pep fortune mourinho,who's the best striker cottee aguero fortune lukaku,who's the best player cottee debruyne fortune pogbad.who's the best goalkeeper cottee degea fortune degea,who will win cottee city fortune scum so in conclusion I'm just wondering why sky bothered to have a official Manchester utd employee (club ambassador) on infact scrub that we all know why.

Not listened to any build up until this morning so put sly news on with tony cottee and Quentin fortune and I'm still chuckling at that fortune ,questions put to them who's the best manager cottee pep fortune mourinho,who's the best striker cottee aguero fortune lukaku,who's the best player cottee debruyne fortune pogbad.who's the best goalkeeper cottee degea fortune degea,who will win cottee city fortune scum so in conclusion I'm just wondering why sky bothered to have a official Manchester utd employee (club ambassador) on infact scrub that we all know why.
lol. Did he have a straight face when he answered those questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.