Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC on Main Sports page believe it or not: Watch Northern Ireland U18 v Rags Under 18 on BBC I-player.
Embarrassing how much coverage they give to that club
Surprised they can fit it in, what with all this women's football coverage, people say they are doing.

Is that the best take you got on all the comments posted on here? lol

I don't like showjumping but I'm not starting or posting in threads crying that there are women and men competing in it or that it is a different sport because one rider is female and the other a man like some absolute moron said about women playing football.

What do you call that comment btw?

What about darts?

One of them had the audacity to beat man you know, there will have been tears in some households about that.
It’s about the standard for me, I don’t watch awful standards of anything. Womens football is being pushed for some reason despite its awful standard. You can then ask why other womens sports don’t get the treatment the football girls do. Cricket etc. it doesn’t enrage me, good luck to England in the final. It’s just pants

It’s about the standard for me, I don’t watch awful standards of anything. Womens football is being pushed for some reason despite its awful standard. You can then ask why other womens sports don’t get the treatment the football girls do. Cricket etc. it doesn’t enrage me, good luck to England in the final. It’s just pants
Cricket get's lots of coverage, as did the rugby, they also focused on the darts lass.

Also, the simple answer is don't watch, don't watch then you don't need to woman about it.

Cricket get's lots of coverage, as did the rugby, they also focused on the darts lass.

Also, the simple answer is don't watch, don't watch then you don't need to woman about it.
Calling it for what it is, a shite standard isn’t bitching. None of them have got anywhere near the coverage the footy has. If you enjoy school standard football then fill your boots. Don’t be enraged if people call it for how poor it is.

Calling it for what it is, a shite standard isn’t bitching. None of them have got anywhere near the coverage the footy has. If you enjoy school standard football then fill your boots. Don’t be enraged if people call it for how poor it is.
Don't watch it and you won't get offended by it, is it that a hard concept for you to understand?

Frankly, for you to keep calling it out is just pathetic.

You must have played in a great school though, the standard can't drop much lower now, so well played on that score lol

It has turned into a pointless tit for tat so enjoy watching something other than the football, sorry ladies round ball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.