MEN - United have "embarrassed" City over academy graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't explain why United's youth system paid £89mill for Pogba.

I'd love to break down the detail and look at how many have actually come through for them but I just can't be arsed.

Off the top of my head they have produced fuck all outside of Rashford since the 'the class'.

Maybe lingaard but really??? He's shite.

I think too much emphasis is being put into it. The premier league gets stronger YOY and the standard has to be exceptional to break into the main team.

I think if you look across the academy, if 1 makes it every 2/3 years we will be doing a great job.

This endless conveyor belt of talent that some people seem to be expecting is quite simply never going to happen.

Think of the biggest c*** you've ever met and times that person by ten. That's Samuel Luckhurst. Even many Rags think the same.

I'd say the same if he was a Blue. The fact that he's a myopic Rag just makes me hate him all the more. Odious, condescending, prick with self-importance coming out of his arsehole.

I'd love to break down the detail and look at how many have actually come through for them but I just can't be arsed.

Off the top of my head they have produced fuck all outside of Rashford since the 'the class'.

Maybe lingaard but really??? He's shite.

I think too much emphasis is being put into it. The premier league gets stronger YOY and the standard has to be exceptional to break into the main team.

I think if you look across the academy, if 1 makes it every 2/3 years we will be doing a great job.

This endless conveyor belt of talent that some people seem to be expecting is quite simply never going to happen.

The whole point is not about 'coming through' it's about being given an opportunity to do, what you (should) be taking up football for, which is to play for your team.

If you get the opportunity, & fail, or are worse than your peers at other clubs, or a lazy **** & don't deserve it, that is your fault.

When you play for City & are better than the kids at Utd & don't get a sniff, but their kids, who you just ran rings round last season, do,imo you are better off not being at City, irrespective whether yu come through or not.

Can we wait until the summer and kicking the tires on a few young academy graduates before we start this shit again?

Correct. Who did the scum play in the important games when all their first team were fit? Investment in our academy started in 2008/9 and it was a few years before we started to take the best players that would normally have gone to the other side....these players start at 7 8 9 and 10. They will start to come through soon.

Did our academy fuck start in 2008, I was watching it at Maine Rd.

The whole point is not about 'coming through' it's about being given an opportunity to do, what you (should) be taking up football for, which is to play for your team.

If you get the opportunity, & fail, or are worse than your peers at other clubs, or a lazy **** & don't deserve it, that is your fault.

When you play for City & are better than the kids at Utd & don't get a sniff, but their kids, who you just ran rings round last season, do,imo you are better off not being at City, irrespective whether yu come through or not.

I may be wrong knev but I'm yet to see anything that conclusively proves Utd have a better record of bringing academy graduates into their first team. Certainly not recently.

Rashford is over rated and won't make it imo. If they buy well enough this summer then Lingaard will be off.

Our own record is just as bad but I'll put that down to us not having anything good enough.......yet.

One or two have come close but if Pep doesn't think they are ready then I'll trust his judgement.

You could make an argument for Maffeo potentially.

Same with Angelino but he's turned out to be a bit of a twat?

Tosin has signed a new deal?? Maybe he's next in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.