Messi Oh Dear

He'd never be able to hack it on a wet Wednesday night in Stoke, he's a flat track bully. What is his scoring record V Chelsea again???

Blue Hefner said:
He'd never be able to hack it on a wet Wednesday night in Stoke, he's a flat track bully. What is his scoring record V Chelsea again???
doesn't it rain in Barcelona then ??

Luke The Blue said:
And the guys amazing just thought I would say take mind off things for like 1-5mins

Aye but he doesn't play for City. And as much as Barca is my second team, he's only every played for one team and therefore cannot be regarding as the greatest player in the world.

I like Messi, but their is a section for wanking over him scoring four goals and this aint the one.

dobobobo said:
Luke The Blue said:
And the guys amazing just thought I would say take mind off things for like 1-5mins

Aye but he doesn't play for City. And as much as Barca is my second team, he's only every played for one team and therefore cannot be regarding as the greatest player in the world.

I like Messi, but their is a section for wanking over him scoring four goals and this aint the one.

How come Barca are your second team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.