Micah Richards is not a Centre Half

kronkonite said:
No I remembered it---------------- wink

He's having a shit time of it though, he's got to sort his concentration out ,and he does look indifferent /uninterested to me
He'll come right, as will Dunnie.

Alex B said:
He is a quality player and will prove it to everyone one of you.

I don't think he is. I think he will be though. He needs to learn his trade which will take a few seasons and a lot of trial and error at our expense. But I'm ok to tolerate that to some extent as he's one of our own and could be world class one day (ONE DAY Micah).

BUT you can NEVER make the same mistake twice, which he did with Cahill and then Bednar. He needs to be taken out of the team for his own sake IMO, and I think he will end up being dropped if we sign a left footed CB in Jan.

kronkonite said:

He's having a shit time of it though, he's got to sort his concentration out ,and he does look indifferent /uninterested to me

This - someone tell him he's a footballer not a contestant for Mr Universe. Looked utterly wank this year, Hughes must be tearing his hair out with Micah and Dunne fookin about.

PaleBlue said:
kronkonite said:

This - someone tell him he's a footballer not a contestant for Mr Universe. Looked utterly wank this year, Hughes must be tearing his hair out with Micah and Dunne fookin about.

Said before Dunne is the senior and the Captain and he is too worried about his own form to take the necessary responsibility.

Why pick on Micah. He was not to blame for West Brom's second, the ball was in flight a good 3-4 seconds. Joe HART should have come and cleaned everybody out; Corrigan would have, the big Dane would have. Joe is only young and will learn from this.
Part of the reason Micah is struggling for form is down to Richard DUNNE. His positional play is atrocious, continually the wong side of his man. Yes, he makes tremendous last dit tackle, but only because he was out of position in the first place. Good defenders stay on their feet, rarely go to ground and hwen they do come awy with the ball (Bobby MOORE). That's why Richard DUNNE makes so many errors.
Move Kompany back to centre half, alongside Micah and sign a new holding midfield player ASAP.
Carvai20-Sad to be blue

carvai20 said:
Part of the reason Micah is struggling for form is down to Richard DUNNE. His positional play is atrocious, continually the wong side of his man. Yes, he makes tremendous last dit tackle, but only because he was out of position in the first place. Good defenders stay on their feet, rarely go to ground and hwen they do come awy with the ball (Bobby MOORE). That's why Richard DUNNE makes so many errors.

I would say you've got it the wrong way around.

But in the long run, both are down on form and it is a concern. Personally I'd drop Micah as I feel he is the bigger liability at the moment. I also think that some time on the sidelines could be exactly what he needs to get his career back on track.

As for the second goal, Joe isn't blameless but it was largely down to Micah not bothering to track the run of Bednar.

Unfortunately for too many games this season he shouldn't have played Centre Half or Right Back but Left Behind...

....I am sorry to say

Micah has everything to be a top centre-half. Why he has been so average this season puzzles me. Lack of confidence? Looked slow at Hawthorns - too much weight-training? I dunno. But he's the biggest defender-talent we've had for the last 30 years so hang in there and pray he'll find his old self. Personally I hope Dunne soon will be finished and Kompany comes back in defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.