Micah Richards

I think Richards' game has suffered since he was dropped by Capello with him stating that his positional sense wasn't any good. Positonal play comes with experience and theer is no doubt Richards is a great talent but I also think he beleives his press a little too much.

manchester blue said:
I think Richards' game has suffered since he was dropped by Capello with him stating that his positional sense wasn't any good. Positonal play comes with experience and theer is no doubt Richards is a great talent but I also think he beleives his press a little too much.

Great talent, what a joke!! - last 2 games - 2 goals are micah richards fault.

Answer me this truthfully - what other side in the top 6 in the premiership would richards get in, i'll tell you - NONE

I'm looking back further than 2 games as I can think further back than that. Not saying he has been poor lately but also not saying that he is crap which is what some think because he is off form.

manchester blue said:
I'm looking back further than 2 games as I can think further back than that. Not saying he has been poor lately but also not saying that he is crap which is what some think because he is off form.

Ok then, other than the last 2 games which i'll forget.

Tell me the last time he had a good game - what it this season??

He is a big headed idiot who loves going partying with miller and has got to be dropped.

coxtheblue said:
Who would pay £20 million as quoted around 18 months ago for this lad.

In the last two weeks alone he has cost us 2 premiership points in the last minute of both games - he has simply switching off in both.

He has bulked up too much and has lost agility and relies far too much on his pace/ power to get him out of situations.

When was the last time he read a situation correctly.

No wonder we are losing games - both centre halves are in worst form ever.

Please lets keep hughes and keep him time - for 30 years we have sacked managers one after another.

It has done us really well hasnt it!!!
I'm sure you haven't seen the irony in your own post?

Richards is playing shit & we keep on playing him. He's a young lad who is still learning the game but has ideas above his station. The best thing to do is continue playing him & destroy his confidence.....Oh &, by the way, let's keep Hughes because he needs more time!

Makes sense to me - Hughes is a great man manager -FFS.

its a pity we didnt hold on to corluka, way better player than richards in that position or anywhere at the back actually..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.