Michael Owen

Arsenal man at the post heads ball off line from corner.

Owen: "That's why they put a man there."

giphy.gif

bluelol said:
I have sent an email to BT Sport with a complaint about him last week, in the email I also stated that when I watch the program I find myself turning the volume off because of the nauseating sound he emits. BT have replied with the following.

Response (Victoria Fargus) 05/02/2014 12:25 PM

I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have passed your comments on to our broadcasting department.

I’d like to assure you that we consider all viewer feedback carefully to ensure we deliver the best possible service to all of our viewers.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best wishes
BT Sport Team
Same reply as me. Waste of time.

I watched it last night and had to turn the volume off cause he was driving me mad. I could have understood it if it was a city game and he was being his usual 'city-hater' but last night was a game where I wanted both teams to lose!

He's got to be the worst out there.

Dave S said:
bluelol said:
I have sent an email to BT Sport with a complaint about him last week, in the email I also stated that when I watch the program I find myself turning the volume off because of the nauseating sound he emits. BT have replied with the following.

I’d like to assure you that we consider all viewer feedback carefully to ensure we deliver the best possible service to all of our viewers.

Best wishes
BT Sport Team

You're only two individuals though, if they got enough complaints - of course it would have to be quite a big amount - then they would certainly do something about it. They wouldn't want to lose custom as they attempt to compete with Sky Sports. Have they stopped going to that ex-ref half way through a game and asking for his opinions on certain decisions yet?

watching bt sports panel and just seen their FA cup ad with this tosser in, are they now playing on the fact he's a cock for fun now "I hit a chopstick form 60 yards" fuck of you boring little twat

mc_red23 said:
Dave S said:
bluelol said:

Best wishes
BT Sport Team

You're only two individuals though, if they got enough complaints - of course it would have to be quite a big amount - then they would certainly do something about it. They wouldn't want to lose custom as they attempt to compete with Sky Sports. Have they stopped going to that ex-ref half way through a game and asking for his opinions on certain decisions yet?

I complained too, just didn't post here. Same standard response. I did cancel Sky when Neville was appointed but to be fair he for good press on here and is a good pundit, i got it back again. If they get Fifty grammes - who cannot even say Manchester City ["congratulations to the other team"] - then BT goes too!

They would only have to look at social media and they would know the strength of feeling out there (I am sure they do) I noticed that after the uproar about Allan Green he was slowly moved our of the way, remember it's not just City fans who get upset by it, in the case of Allan Green he was so blatant in his support of Liverpool it became impossible to listen to a game he was commentating on, it was actually United and Everton fans who complained the most about him

I'm up to my third complaint now, and added this to the end of my last one:

Please have a look at how Davie Provan commentates over on SkySport.

He is an excellent former professional footballer who understands commentary, what to say, what not to say, and how to say it.

Andy Townsend and Ray Houghton are other examples of good commentators, although I'd rate Provan's in-game commentary as head & shoulders above them both; he's a super professional.

I very much doubt from what I've heard of Michael Owen's games so far you've got a winner on your hands there. You know the old saying "you can't make chicken soup out of chicken sh*t" if you'll excuse my French.

PS - I'm not a big fan of Ian Darke either (he's always been a bit weak) but he's okay and tolerable compared to Michael Owen behind a microphone; pairing them both is a disaster.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.