Mikel Arteta

Here's a similar one on the friendship of Arteta and Xabi Alonso and their respective careers.

Could easily see Xabi Alonso at city in a coaching capacity next season considering his retirement and his friendship with Pep. Saw a few quotes recently from pep saying Alsonso will make an amazing manager because he has such a great understanding of the game.

http://thesefootballtimes.co/2016/0...ory-of-friendship-from-antiguo-to-merseyside/

Alonso seems a top guy and watching him over the years could certainly step into coaching/management. Maybe an academy role to start?

Would be very surprised if we don't promote from within when Pep goes.
Paddy, Arteta and Carsley are all possibilities at the moment and others may come on board to enter the reckoning.

I think there's about as much chance as me being appointed City's next manager as there is Wilcox or Carsley being given the job.

I think there's about as much chance as me being appointed City's next manager as there is Wilcox or Carsley being given the job.
You're almost certainly right Ric but I think that they'll have fine careers at a higher level even if they have to leave us to achieve it.
Or do you mean that we should be asking the bookies for a price on you to get the job?

You're almost certainly right Ric but I think that they'll have fine careers at a higher level even if they have to leave us to achieve it.
Or do you mean that we should be asking the bookies for a price on you to get the job?

My pre-contract agreement prevents me from saying any more at this stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.