MLB 2016

Tigers for me, haven't really made any changes and pretty much the same side as last year. Think it could be a bit of a struggle this season with injuries and age catching up with them.

Tigers for me, haven't really made any changes and pretty much the same side as last year. Think it could be a bit of a struggle this season with injuries and age catching up with them.
Centre field will be interesting, imagine it's Jones' by default at the moment given how horrible the other choices have performed this spring.

Hopefully Upton can start where he left off as opposed to his first half of last season and whether or not Nick's batting second. JD's a sickener but the talent's still all there, it's still just the same old story about this bullpen; Lowe released and Gose potentially converting! And the back end of the rotation coupled with which Zimmerman we'll have each start.

Centre field will be interesting, imagine it's Jones' by default at the moment given how horrible the other choices have performed this spring.

Hopefully Upton can start where he left off as opposed to his first half of last season and whether or not Nick's batting second. JD's a sickener but the talent's still all there, it's still just the same old story about this bullpen; Lowe released and Gose potentially converting! And the back end of the rotation coupled with which Zimmerman we'll have each start.
You expect a similar year to last season? I was reading this is the last year with the likes of Cabrera, Martinez and verlander. Much farm talent coming through?

You expect a similar year to last season? I was reading this is the last year with the likes of Cabrera, Martinez and verlander. Much farm talent coming through?
Fulmer, Norris and Boyd are the future of the rotation. Unfortunately in my opinion our best prospects out of the farm system are Manning and Jiminez, both pitchers, and that's where they end; outside of Jones if you want to count him. Possibly Mahtook now with JD out for a bit but he's way off regularly playing time in the majors.

I don't see Miggy or JV going anywhere soon, especially with the players who are free agents after this season to help trim some payroll. Victor probably is on his last legs, literally and JD is practially playing a swan song season.

Injuries took a huge toll on the team last year and fuelled the poor seasons for the likes of Sanchez and Zimmerman so as it is for every team a lot depends on that front but I don't think anyone could look at our rotation and potential lineup and count us out of anything; the window for us has been closing for about 10 years apparently..

Hopefully this is the season Brad himself kicks on as manager.

Fulmer, Norris and Boyd are the future of the rotation. Unfortunately in my opinion our best prospects out of the farm system are Manning and Jiminez, both pitchers, and that's where they end; outside of Jones if you want to count him. Possibly Mahtook now with JD out for a bit but he's way off regularly playing time in the majors.

I don't see Miggy or JV going anywhere soon, especially with the players who are free agents after this season to help trim some payroll. Victor probably is on his last legs, literally and JD is practially playing a swan song season.

Injuries took a huge toll on the team last year and fuelled the poor seasons for the likes of Sanchez and Zimmerman so as it is for every team a lot depends on that front but I don't think anyone could look at our rotation and potential lineup and count us out of anything; the window for us has been closing for about 10 years apparently..

Hopefully this is the season Brad himself kicks on as manager.
Cheers, fingers crossed we can stay healthy and have a good season. Would love to go back and see a few games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.