MLB 2016

For those who don't follow baseball Davis' long ball is on par w/ Dzeko's goal in stoppage time. It also ensures an AGUEROOOOOOOO moment.

Don't really watch baseball but had to watch tonight to see history being made, actually really enjoyed it, been a great spectacle and incredibly tense.

What a game and series that was! It had everything. Sport at its finest.

Really pleased the Cubs did it but thought they'd blown it and Cleveland gave them a real run for their money. Best team over the season though and well deserved.

David Ross being carried off was a great moment and poetic that it was Bryzzo that combined for the final out. Both great players. Can see the Cubs dominating for a few years now.

Bit gutted that it's all over until Spring. Where's that Hot Stove?

A tough loss for the Indians, but what a game. Probably the best I've ever seen. Watched in a bar just a few hundred yards from Progressive Field. The atmosphere in downtown Cleveland was incredible.
People are sad and tired today, but also very proud. To have made it this far with, basically, a starting rotation of two and a half fit pitchers was amazing.

Well the Tigers traded Cameron Maybin to the Angels and my Phillies declined Ryan Howard's $23 millon option. Instead of that, the poor guy just gets $10 million not to play for them.
Bless him. How will he survive?

But still, it's money well spent...

New season right around the corner, how are people feeling about their team? Mets look pretty similar to last year on paper, but the depth of pitching and infield looks excellent, even if the Dark Shite isn't looking up to much. Lack of a center fielder might be a major issue with Cespedes becoming a full time corner outfielder (and looking like a player from the steroid era), presumably a horrible combination of Lagares and Granderson. Think we should

Sorted out my fantasy team last night, pretty confident I'll do terribly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.