Monaco post match

He was running full pelt,his feet aren't going to be on the ground,slow pictures don't account for the speed he is going
He was trying to accelerate away from the keeper too.hence the angle of his body - as you would see if you watch it at normal speed. Not a dive.

Pretty sure the keeper feather touched the ball but didn't change the trajectory enough to disposses Aguero so under referee guidance it's a foul.
No red by the way as they removed the double jeopardy rule for DOGSO in the summer.

Leicester get praise for getting beat yet we get stick for a defensive shambles , not forgetting prior to the game everyone in the media were telling anyone that would listen that Monaco are currently the best attacking side in europe...and people say theres no agenda !
Was gonna post something similar,Leicester lost and yet can't remember who was talking when they said,don't forget their fantastic achievement last season winning the league,but they are in serious trouble this season and could get relegated,but they could win the champions league,now remember they lost 2.1..Us on the other hand won our game yet if we get through will be found out as our defence is a shambles,I can't work it out we get shit when we lose or draw and still get shit when we win it's unbelievable .

Looking for something to do this weekend to fill the void of us not playing?

Just put your feet up and watch the whole Monaco game again. Time it so that when it finishes you will be just in time to see the Saints lift the cup!

What a game!
Quality goals, classy performance as opposed to those crass scrotes and canutes slagging off our players.

Defo a peno, it was a huge penalty, as big as the etihad, stonewall blatant cheating by that uefa bent whistling cünt. Agenda firmly in place.

But still we won...
What a beauty that 5th goal,watched it again and again and again and it's incredible how the ball is touched and carried to the net by the lads: kdb, yaya, kun, merlin, kun, leroy.

I've watched it dozens of times from every angle. The pixels on your screen must configure themselves in a different way to mine. What I see, and bear in mind at full speed both players were flying with virtually no time to even think about a contrivance, is a player round the keeper and not so much as a 1/20th of a second later that keeper's swiping right leg take him out across the bridge of his left foot. Sergio doesn't stick his leg down or sideways to initiate contact.
Maybe that's it. You see a blue dress, I see a gold dress.

Was gonna post something similar,Leicester lost and yet can't remember who was talking when they said,don't forget their fantastic achievement last season winning the league,but they are in serious trouble this season and could get relegated,but they could win the champions league,now remember they lost 2.1..Us on the other hand won our game yet if we get through will be found out as our defence is a shambles,I can't work it out we get shit when we lose or draw and still get shit when we win it's unbelievable .
There was nothing in the Hamilton paper about the City v Monaco game but lots about the Leicester game. Even the bloody media here in NZ really don't like reporting on us - unless we get beat!!

Peps post match for anyone who hasnt seen it, was quite interesting, talks about the fans at the end too

Interesting when he was asked can his side not keep a clean sheet VS Monaco? Pep said how many teams have this season? I went back and checked out of 43 games Monaco failed to score in only 2 games against Nice early into the season and Bayer Leverkusen. The Bayer game was the final group stages game and Monaco fielded a very weak team as Monaco had 11 points and Bayer 7 so it was irrelevant game, so essential they haven't scored in only 1 game this entire season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.