Mourinho or Mancini

Rolee said:
Again Billy, nothing nasty or vindictive there. Rash and unnecessary but doesn't come close to that despicable act from Mourinho.

I find rape, murder, robbery, all manner of crimes, despicable. Two multimillionaire football coaches having a little poking and pissing contest doesn't even register. I guess we all have our priorities in life.

Rolee said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rolee said:
Boyblue, do you really think them two scenarios are comparable? One is of a man with a nasty, vindictive nature, the other is of a man exasperated in his attempt to discipline. How is this comparable?
Looks like 2 men being stupid ***** in different ways to me
Although I backed Mancini on this all the people outside thought differently and that the point

"THE FACE OF MAN CITY IS MANCINI"

What people outside? What did they think?

People who dont support City thought he was wrong mostly, some people knew he was right but it still looked stupid a manager fighting his player caught on camera.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rolee said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Looks like 2 men being stupid ***** in different ways to me
Although I backed Mancini on this all the people outside thought differently and that the point

"THE FACE OF MAN CITY IS MANCINI"

What people outside? What did they think?

People who dont support City thought he was wrong mostly, some people knew he was right but it still looked stupid a manager fighting his player caught on camera.
Eh?

BillyShears said:
Rolee said:
Again Billy, nothing nasty or vindictive there. Rash and unnecessary but doesn't come close to that despicable act from Mourinho.

I find rape, murder, robbery, all manner of crimes, despicable. Two multimillionaire football coaches having a little poking and pissing contest doesn't even register. I guess we all have our priorities in life.

Fucking semantics!!!! Nasty then, is that word more appropriate?

I would like to point out that I dont hate Mancini just some people have him on a pedestal he doesn't deserve. He is well known to be a wanker at times.
I want whatever is best for City and I dont care who is the manager that delivers it or the players.

It's a no brainier for me Morinhio in manchini out

Manchini had a squad of about 380 million n he won the league by the skin of his teeth

We will win nothing this year

Gave us the worst English record in the champs league

And hes got tevez on the fuckin bench while tat donkey dzeko starts

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I would like to point out that I dont hate Mancini just some people have him on a pedestal he doesn't deserve. He is well known to be a wanker at times.
I want whatever is best for City and I dont care who is the manager that delivers it or the players.
I never said you hated him
Would you swap him for mourinho?

Rolee said:
BillyShears said:
Rolee said:

Fucking semantics!!!! Nasty then, is that word more appropriate?

I find Mancini to be a proper nasty fucker. In fact I know he's a proper nasty fucker. He once made a player who's wife was in labour travel with the team to eastern Europe, and then didn't even pick him to be on the bench that night. That players asked for a transfer not long after and got one. That's nasty, and snide.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Eh?
Sorry I dont know what you dont understand?
Thats something form the back of the sun
Fighting?
It was a push and a shove,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.