Mr Bates vs the Post Office

Yes, I agree with you. They knowingly didn't commission a report because they knew it would undermine their argument. It's a criminal conspiracy.

Imagine taking that decision knowing you were acting illegally whilst all the time people were taking their own lives ....... gets me so angry ........ she's an ordained minister FFS - think Welby should step in

The whole escapade is an absolute scandal and a total disgrace and it shows how a large IT provider, a government quango (post office), and the government blob (with their corporate "I'll scratch my back you scratch mine" attitudes).work together to put the little man down.
If you think tonight's episode is bad Wednesday's and Thursday's episodes show how it all gets worse.
Only those who went to jail have so far received basic compensation!

Last edited:
Imagine taking that decision knowing you were acting illegally whilst all the time people were taking their own lives ....... gets me so angry ........ she's an ordained minister FFS - think Welby should step in

She's no longer a minister. Reminds me of a medieval bishop, owning prisons and palaces. Just seems like a greedy **** who used the Church for networking.

Hopefully the incoming Labour government does right by the victims.

BTW the Inquiry is still on-going

As someone who has designed and written accounting software for larger organisations, it should be impossible to change or insert auditable computer records as checksum data fields, CRC data fields, encrypted data fields etc would be incorrect when recalculated.
Data is write-once, read-many.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.