Mr Bates vs the Post Office

that bloke who's representing the postmasters and gets to ask a few questions each day said to Miller today, "your'e either lying through your teeth or your'e totally incompetent, so which one is it", i nearly spat me brew out, the reply was im not lying to which he said, so your'e incompetent then! Miller said, if you wish to say that yes, to which he replied well it's one or the other, brilliant stuff

Last edited:
The people running it just sit in their posh offices taking their huge salaries and haven't got a clue what is actually going on.

They get the position through the "Old Boys" network, the Masons and the "Old School Tie", not through any actual knowledge of the business or any real ability.

No no no mate you've got it wrong. It's something like, "We have to pay sky high salaries to attract the best people..''
If there's something I really dislike it's a person who only stays in a job for a couple of years before moving on
To me it shows the person has no confidence in their own ability They blag it for a bit and then need to move before they're found out.
All these executives, such as Crozier, fall into this bracket

If there's something I really dislike it's a person who only stays in a job for a couple of years before moving on
To me it shows the person has no confidence in their own ability They blag it for a bit and then need to move before they're found out.
All these executives, such as Crozier, fall into this bracket
When they leave you are told that they “have completed the job they set out to do, and the time is right to pass on the reins”.

Happened numerous times where I worked before I finally called it a day. The last wanker in charge moved to the Bahamas and ran the company from there, doing video calls in his shorts and tee shirt. One day whilst eating his meal he told his wife to go and get another bottle of wine, when she returned he was face down in his meal - fatal heart attack.

The five or six minutes from 2.11.30 is well worth a listen
Lying or incompetence
At 2.20 ish when he laughs in response to what he was doing on the day is a rather foolish response given the nature of what is being discussed. He was being paid the big bucks shame he doesn’t have the backbone to go with the salary

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.