my gripe ''the police''

warpig said:
..think it all went wrong after they released message in a bottle myself.
Fnar!

Not got much time for the police. They've never EVER done anything when I've been mugeed, broken into, bike nicked, car broke into three times. I couldn't do their job, but neither can they.

gosh I almost missed this re hash of a re hash.. thread.

Some great stories as usual, and always a pleasure to be compared to scum..

carry on with the good work, always brightens my weekend

bluecop said:

You're not all bad. You're just not good either ;)

bluecop said:

Now then, BC looks like your lot are getting a spanking again, I'm staying out of this one last time I got told off.

Theres not many people coming to the defence of the odd lot, who are they there to serve again?

have you ever noticed tha american police approach on telly?
they actually speak to people with a bit of common curtosy and people speak back in a respectful way. not like our lot who speak to people like shit and threaten to nick them if they so much as dare answer back....wankers

wrongun73 said:
they actually speak to people with a bit of common curtosy and people speak back in a respectful way. not like our lot who speak to people like shit and threaten to nick them if they so much as dare answer back....wankers

LoL... on the telly... you really think they will speak to people with disrespect on a nationally televised tv show?
Cameras are there watching them - Tv isn't real.

I don't trust the police - they are there to protect and serve the real power (governments and private property owners)
they don't serve "us" the real people on the street, they enforce laws drafted in by those elected majorally by us, but those laws are usually quietly sneaked in and many impose on our freedom of rights.

The system is a joke

SteSteez said:
wrongun73 said:

LoL... on the telly... you really think they will speak to people with disrespect on a nationally televised tv show?

I don't trust the police - they are there to protect and serve the real power (governments and private property owners)
they don't serve "us" the real people on the street, they enforce laws drafted in by those elected majorally by us, but those laws are usually quietly sneaked in and many impose on our freedom of rights.

The system is a joke

So vote for someone else.

SteSteez said:
wrongun73 said:

The system is a joke

'tis true mate, i watched louis theroux in philly the other night. this copper is driving round philly and all the drug runners on the corner was waving and letting on to the guy and he was waving back. they had no idea there was a camera in the car, it wasnt staged. here the police have the arrogance of power about them which is why they're so hated!!

Newlunar said:
SteSteez said:

The system is a joke

So vote for someone else.

The mainstream politicians (labour/tories/lib dems) all scratch the same nutsack which is The E.U

My vote does get wasted as i dont vote for any of the 3, but its a protest vote.

Person speeding gets stopped for speeding. I say a big well done to the police.

Now if you clamp down on the knobs who park in disabled spaces then moan about 'catching real criminals' when they get a ticket. And the dicks who cry when they get done for using a mobile phone as they drive. It's low level disrespect for authority that is at the route of man of Britain's problems. You get parents who don't respect it and it rubs off on their scrotes of kids who take things a step further.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.