Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they rest half the team and we beat them 5-0. Keep the goal difference up!

I will be suprised if anything other than the same team that started against Stoke starts against Napoli.

Aguero will start against Burnley.
I dont share that logic. If we were playing Stoke again, I would agree, but we have a different animal in front of us tomorrow. Horses for courses and all that. Anyway, looking fwd to seeing whoever we field as had to miss Sat (typical we bang in 7)

I dont share that logic. If we were playing Stoke again, I would agree, but we have a different animal in front of us tomorrow. Horses for courses and all that. Anyway, looking fwd to seeing whoever we field as had to miss Sat (typical we bang in 7)

Can you miss a few more ;-)

Not good for many that storm in Ireland today! Saved me from a major schoolboy error though. I arranged a two day meeting in Dublin, flying out this morning. Er indoors said.. "What time you flying back Tuesday?".. Replied 20.00, should be through the airport by 22.00, and home for around 23.15".. " So you will miss all the City v Napoli game then?" Thank god my flight was cancelled! Phew!

Some more Sarri quotes:

Don't know what to make of it. Either ridiculously high praise or he's building it up as them being the underdogs and us having all to lose, or a bit of both.

Last edited:
I loveed reading this by Napoli Coach Sarri
«Man City are from another planet, they could all the games of the group. We would be advantage to qualify if we take home some points tomorrow.»
Sarri press 16.10.17
Teams are scared of us, that is a good thing, still game tomorrow will not be a «walk in the Park» we just need to play like we have been , the win will be there gor us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.