Napoli (h) pre-match thread

City v Napoli prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if the EDS game at 3pm is all ticket? Or will I just be able to turn up and pay on the gate, or show my seasoncard?

Cheers

Just had a quick look at the ticket planner - loads of tickets remaining for the game. I cant get my head round why we can sell out every Premier LEague game and struggle to shift tickets for a big game when tickets have been priced at a decent level. After the performances this season you would expect everyone to be clamoring for tickets.

Don’t think pep will be fooled by the talk coming out of the Napoli camp,they are a good side and sit top of the Italian league their no mugs this has a Monaco type game feel to it for me ..

Just had a quick look at the ticket planner - loads of tickets remaining for the game. I cant get my head round why we can sell out every Premier LEague game and struggle to shift tickets for a big game when tickets have been priced at a decent level. After the performances this season you would expect everyone to be clamoring for tickets.
Well I was originally looking to come over for this game but I have a wedding to attend the following day so didn’t book,also now with this hurricane causing flights to be cancelled I would have been fucked ..

Who is this Youngster who is training with the First Team ??
DMRW7VqV4AAJNxS.jpg

Does anybody know if the EDS game at 3pm is all ticket? Or will I just be able to turn up and pay on the gate, or show my seasoncard?

Cheers

Its free entry if you book online via the OS. Maybe best do it tonight though as I seem to remember that the fixture is removed at some point on the morning of the game.

The equivalent fixture vs Shakhtar was at 4pm which was a better time I think.

Quite simple. Weekdays. Work commitments etc.

Quite simple. Weekdays. Work commitments etc.

This - I am going but midweeks are a pain in the arse. Means I won't see my son until Wednesday night. Will get in tommorow about 11 at best and up for work at 6. And it's on tv. A lot of people can't justify the money and the traffic is shite. It won't be bad though. Will be about 48k. Lots will buy last minute.

It's fairly smart comments from Sarri, takes any pressure off of them, and puts more on us. I don't believe for a second they'll rest players, mainly because of their loss to Shahktar earlier in the group means they are far from qualifying right now.

Anyone know of any bars in Piccadilly area who will be showing the U19 game v Napoli live. Its on btsport i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.