Nasri Transfer Listed

Status
Not open for further replies.
60% of the books if what you write is true. Must mean that Nasri is not being moved on only for footballing reasons. Maybe he is seen as a negative influence in the dressing room?
This lot says 60%,seems a lot to me
Besiktas have agreed a season-long loan deal with City for Samir Nasri and will pay 60% of his €100k p/w wages. [ASpor, Hurriyet, NtvSpor]

This lot says 60%,seems a lot to me
Besiktas have agreed a season-long loan deal with City for Samir Nasri and will pay 60% of his €100k p/w wages. [ASpor, Hurriyet, NtvSpor]

Aha, 100k€ would be roughly 85k Sterling. Is that a wage cut?

I thought his current contract is 120K Sterling....

Aha, 100k€ would be roughly 85k Sterling. Is that a wage cut?

I thought his current contract is 120K Sterling....

Nasri will be on a lot more than €100k.

We don't know what he is on so difficult to say,i thought the new contracts were much lower basics and made up with bonus payments for hitting targets

Apparently we're letting him go to Besiktas on loan, without an obligation to buy, and we're paying 40% of his wage.

Played a blinder there Txiki, especially the whole giving him the bumper contract renewal in the first place.

Really tired of seeing us getting screwed selling players.

If the blue dippers take the piss out of us with Joe I'll be fuming.

Are you kidding? What exactly would you have done in this situation? Do you actually think it is easy to sell Samir Fucking Nasri?

This site says he's on 120k a week. If reports are true, that we paying 40% of his wages, we'll still giving him just under 50k a week to play in turkey!

http://www.totalsportek.com/money/manchester-city-player-salaries/

Think of it this way. Money really isn't that important to the club relative to foreign roster spots. That is the big limiting factor for us. Getting him out of the squad allows someone else in. This summer, that is the most valuable thing for us--getting as many Pep players in as we can.

Think of it this way. Money really isn't that important to the club relative to foreign roster spots. That is the big limiting factor for us. Getting him out of the squad allows someone else in. This summer, that is the most valuable thing for us--getting as many Pep players in as we can.

good point mate!;) cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.