Nasti Kompany is the future

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Kun Aguero said:
Again he was fantastic, not many 19 year old's can bully Andy Carroll, in two seasons time he will be as good as Kompany(of last season.) I honestly think he could become the Premiership's best ever centre back.

It's this kind of exaggeration which leads to inevitable disappointment. Atm, he's looking like the £12m defender we paid for, which is very good for a 19 year old who can't speak English in the Prem. It's the first time we've dealt with Andy Carroll, but let's keep our feet on the ground.

It's not an exaggeration, how good was Kompany at 19? what about Vidic? he's calm and composed on the ball, has a great leap on him, reads the game fantasticly, for 12 million + Savic it is a bargain.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Kun Aguero said:
Again he was fantastic, not many 19 year old's can bully Andy Carroll, in two seasons time he will be as good as Kompany(of last season.) I honestly think he could become the Premiership's best ever centre back.

It's this kind of exaggeration which leads to inevitable disappointment. Atm, he's looking like the £12m defender we paid for, which is very good for a 19 year old who can't speak English in the Prem. It's the first time we've dealt with Andy Carroll, but let's keep our feet on the ground.

Agreed but can see where he's coming from in a way.

Looks a class act. Don't think I've seen many 19 year old centre halves quite as assured as him

Kun Aguero said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Kun Aguero said:

It's not an exaggeration, how good was Kompany at 19? what about Vidic? he's calm and composed on the ball, has a great leap on him, reads the game fantasticly, for 12 million + Savic it is a bargain.
Really fucking good and generating buzz.

Jumanji said:
Kun Aguero said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:

Aye, he went to Hamburg for €10m in 2006, when he was just 20 years old

The Fat el Hombre said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Kun Aguero said:

Agreed but can see where he's coming from in a way.

Looks a class act. Don't think I've seen many 19 year old centre halves quite as assured as him
This all day long his composure is amazing.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Jumanji said:
Kun Aguero said:

Aye, he went to Hamburg for €10m in 2006, when he was just 20 years old

yup, kompany at 19 years old:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP9aOSoD8vQ[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.