Nasti Kompany is the future

de niro said:
Kun Aguero said:
Majia Nastasic = the new Rio Ferdinand(without the choc ice coments and having a twatter addiction!) he's already better than Lescott and I'm a Lescott fan.

sorry kun dont agree, he may end up being but lescott is prem ready, this kid aint.

Better than Lescott?

Come on!

Jurys out on Nasti for me. Not seen enough of him except to say he's much better than Savic

Thought Nasti was good myself. So did most people around me. He's calm in possession and he won all, if not, most of his headers. Considering he's 19 and probably doesn't have a common language with the two defenders around him, he did well. Kompany needs some consistency and hopefully we'll give these two will get a chance to form a partnership.

I must watch a different game than others, because as much as I don't think Nasti is a bad player, I certainly never saw anything to make me think he is special and the future..

Lescott all day long for me !

ICT-Tam said:
Thought Nasti was good myself. So did most people around me. He's calm in possession and he won all, if not, most of his headers. Considering he's 19 and probably doesn't have a common language with the two defenders around him, he did well. Kompany needs some consistency and hopefully we'll give these two will get a chance to form a partnership.

That is the key problem, defenders need to be talking ALL THE TIME otherwise we have problems like one dropping too far, or not marking from crosses properly. Nasti has impressed me so much so far, getting a better understanding if English is the next step to improving.

Again he was fantastic, not many 19 year old's can bully Andy Carroll, in two seasons time he will be as good as Kompany(of last season.) I honestly think he could become the Premiership's best ever centre back.

If he plays from now on like he did today then yes this is the future central pair. Very impressive today.

Kun Aguero said:
Again he was fantastic, not many 19 year old's can bully Andy Carroll, in two seasons time he will be as good as Kompany(of last season.) I honestly think he could become the Premiership's best ever centre back.

It's this kind of exaggeration which leads to inevitable disappointment. Atm, he's looking like the £12m defender we paid for, which is very good for a 19 year old who can't speak English in the Prem. It's the first time we've dealt with Andy Carroll, but let's keep our feet on the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.