New Ticket Points System idea

Funny how the Chelsea allocation has been announced
Practically the same no’s as OT
But down to 20000 points
Amazing that
Cheers City
Thank You for your loyal support !!
It was ever thus, same in 2003 as 2023.

There was only one year in 2006/07 when they were done properly and came right down the points, Kevin White had taken over as ticket office manager and was strict on points (Kevin Parker was before him, yeah that one) and one of my brothers who only did 4/5 aways a season was able to get one on merit. Then 2007/08 since it got worse again, but has been similar since 2016/17 in terms of top slicing.

I don't think anyone has a bone to pick with fans getting tickets that are prepared to go week in week out to away games. It is just very frustrating hearing about some of the fans that can get their hands on tickets, who are just having a one off experience, which is clearly dampening the away fans atmosphere. The Arsenal game was a prime example.
Would I do aways now? Personally probably not but I've been 50 years a match goer and the fact that some random guy with money, JCL member of an OSC either locally or abroad just irks me.

Pre points before life got in the way I was 90% of aways, but when the Clock started ticking I wasn't even a S/C holder just 10/15 a season gamer for 10 or so years.

Been back on the S/C thing after a break before super Stuart took control.

As I say I'd probably not do the trips now but not having even a balloted bit of the pie should I want to isn't right when...... well it's just not right I'm not getting into an argument about it as it's not my fight now. I'm 60 and prorata spent more money following than most of our fanbase.

Old **** bigger blue post.

Would I do aways now? Personally probably not but I've been 50 years a match goer and the fact that some random guy with money, JCL member of an OSC either locally or abroad just irks me.

Pre points before life got in the way I was 90% of aways, but when the Clock started ticking I wasn't even a S/C holder just 10/15 a season gamer for 10 or so years.

Been back on the S/C thing after a break before super Stuart took control.

As I say I'd probably not do the trips now but not having even a balloted bit of the pie should I want to isn't right when...... well it's just not right I'm not getting into an argument about it as it's not my fight now. I'm 60 and prorata spent more money following than most of our fanbase.

Old **** bigger blue post.
Totally agree with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.