New Ticket Points System idea

I’m on high points currently where I don’t have to worry about getting tickets for big games but I think a rolling 3 or 5 year system is more than fair. Must be tough for the young lads nowadays even with the 18–25
Had my season ticket 3 years now and the 18-25 has really helped. Managed to secure CL final tickets and now first prem away day at old Trafford.

Nothing wrong with the current model. Plenty of away games for people to go to if they are willing to sacrifice the same as those on 25k points have done.
Always the same crying about loyalty points when the Sh it, Arsenal and Murdering Scum away games come around.

Nothing wrong with the current model. Plenty of away games for people to go to if they are willing to sacrifice the same as those on 25k points have done.
Always the same crying about loyalty points when the Sh it, Arsenal and Murdering Scum away games come around.
There is nothing wrong with the points system, but plenty wrong with the club reducing the number of tickets available to loyal fans in favour of hospitality companies for high- demand games.

Scan on exit 5 mins after final whistle to get another point, awarding those that stay to the end
Great idea to scan on exit but with the caveat that identities of ticket holders be cross referenced with social media profiles and one point to be deducted from sanctimonious “I stay to the end I’m a superfan” types who denigrate other blues on said platforms.

Great idea to scan on exit but with the caveat that identities of ticket holders be cross referenced with social media profiles and one point to be deducted from sanctimonious “I stay to the end I’m a superfan” types who denigrate other blues on said platforms.
Just ban anyone with a social media profile so people can get on watching the game and cuts out most narcissists.

There is nothing wrong with the points system, but plenty wrong with the club reducing the number of tickets available to loyal fans in favour of hospitality companies for high- demand games.

No difference than an 18-25 having the chance of getting a ticket ahead of someone else whose had a season ticket for years but no where near enough points.

Never forget the removal of points for away games wasn't voted on by season ticket holders and made absolutely no difference to ticket allocations. No idea which idiot thought that would work.

Yeah, I've been going to City since I was a kid in the 90s, but it's only been the last few years where I've had the means to go to a number of away matches. I'm happy putting my time in on the coaches to Brighton, Newcastle League cup, or even Chelsea midweek, I don't see why I should be front of the line for United even if I'd love a ticket. I'm squeezing two or three a season in, and making the most of what I get.

No difference than an 18-25 having the chance of getting a ticket ahead of someone else whose had a season ticket for years but no where near enough points.

Never forget the removal of points for away games wasn't voted on by season ticket holders and made absolutely no difference to ticket allocations. No idea which idiot thought that would work.
One or two on here have a good idea who endorsed it !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.