Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle have to win. They therefore have to attack. We are at our best when teams do that.

Come on city. Let's fucking have It, let's fucking have it!

Well wasn't it 3-0 to us last season? Granted that Newcastle are a different proposition this time out but the fact is that, if they play to the best of their ability and we to ours, we'll win. We are better then them. We just need to show up and prove it and the title is about ours. We have been the best team in the country by a country mile this season and would deserve it.

Newcastle tickets will be like golddust now, can imagine a fair few city being in their end on Sunday!

This is going to be a very tough match. I think everyone of our players will be up for it but this is going to be a tight one for sure.

I think we'll beat them easy. They have a very tough game against Chelsea in which they'll probably lose. Even if they don't they only have 3 days rest before playing us while we have 5 days rest. Title is ours to lose now, can't see us messing up now.

EDIT:- If they lose the game against Chelsea, Spurs would potentially be 3 points above them with better goal difference, so Spurs would have to not only lose one game but also draw or lose in their final game for Newcastle to finish 4th.

Can't see them qualifying for Champions league at all, come our game I think by then they'll be out of the run in for 4th.

imo balotelli has to start here. tevez looks pretty unfit after his vacation and that started to show last night. mario lifts against toon so i think he would be useful.
im not pro-balotelli but i think if there was a game out of united, toon and qpr, this would be the one he would suit most.

This game will tell us more about the manager & players than last nights game did. Easy to get up for a derby, getting a win at Newcastle is all that matters now, forget last nights result.
I think we will go up there & show everyone what our club is about & get the 3 pts we need.

Hope Chelsea beat them but only by a single goal.

If they concede a lot after last weekend then they may be more inclined to play as defensive as teams who've come to ours. A bit like those lot we played last night when our only goal came from a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.