Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Anyone know who the ref is for Sunday?

Chippy_boy said:
I hope we play the formation we switched to against United in the 2nd half, i.e. De Jong instead of Tevez.

We were actually more dangerous like that and played better football with Yaya pushed higher up the pitch. And its defensively safer too, which is probably wise as Cisse is awesome and Ba although quieter lately can hurt you at any time as well.

So please, 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 for me. We can bring Tevez on later if we are chasing after a goal with maybe 25 mins to go.

I disagree with you. That later formation is fine for when you want to shore up the game, but that won't be necessary against a Newcastle team who won't be parking the bus. They'll leave plenty of gaps and defensively they're not very good - worse even than United - so I expect, and hope, that Mancini will go with the same formation and go for it, like we have done in our last 4 games.

They got battered at Wigan and they've a tough match at Chelsea tomorrow, so get your positive head on!

If it ain't broke, don't fuckin' fix it - that was Fergie's mistake.

Quarter final over with United. Now we have a semi-final against Newcastle and then final against QPR for the trophy. Come on boys.

Last night the prime minister announced that the hosepipe ban was over due to unprecidented amounts of water falling, the heaviest area hit was the borough of london. The deluge started at 9.56. A spokesman for man u had no comment. The discipline of the BLUES has to be again at full levels away to newcastle next sun. No silly bookings for dissent and other spats and surely our class will prevail. Mancini has done a right number on Taggert with the mind games in the latter stages of the season. Lets hope the lads fulfill their destiny and give the majority of us our finest year of being a blue

lpower3 said:
imo balotelli has to start here. tevez looks pretty unfit after his vacation and that started to show last night. mario lifts against toon so i think he would be useful.
im not pro-balotelli but i think if there was a game out of united, toon and qpr, this would be the one he would suit most.
just no

greasedupdeafguy said:
lpower3 said:
imo balotelli has to start here. tevez looks pretty unfit after his vacation and that started to show last night. mario lifts against toon so i think he would be useful.
im not pro-balotelli but i think if there was a game out of united, toon and qpr, this would be the one he would suit most.
just no

I'd play Tevez until his tiredness starts to show, then depending on the score depends on whether I would bring Balo on.

Cant see us fucking this up all the players are fired up, newcastle play midweek and we have the whole week to prepare. Come on city biggest game in our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.