NFL Playoffs 2017

CyZzsZFVEAADiYr.jpg

And United fans used to do this same exact thing pre-2011, it's so arrogant.

The "no history/no trophies" is the worst argument in all of sports. The only season that matters is the one that you're in, and the only game that matters is the next one up on the calendar.

Fly eagles fly

And United fans used to do this same exact thing pre-2011, it's so arrogant.

The "no history/no trophies" is the worst argument in all of sports. The only season that matters is the one that you're in, and the only game that matters is the next one up on the calendar.

Fly eagles fly
Relax it’s just a harmless needle. Since I’m a Cowboys fan and it’s mid-January, the next game that matters is, as usual, the first game of the next season, probably against the Giants.

I hope the Patriots go up big before McDaniels goes full idiot and throws it away in the fourth quarter.

It will then be just consequential that the Eagles win.

Pleeeease.

Not ready to let it go yet, huh? I understand. I still haven’t gotten over Jackie Smith and I was just a kid.
Just kick the field goal, Kyle!

Awk sure we should enough bounce back this season being the only NFC team to return to the playoffs, the problem was Sark went full Shanahan too. Promising rise on defence, just need this wino college coach to get his act together offensively next season.

I never thought the day would again come where I have to support Tom Brady to save me against divisional rivals...

Go Forth, Old Tom of Boston, and do your deed once more.

*long suffering Cowboys fan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.