NFL Playoffs 2017

Jacksonville had the Pats when they were playing cocky and aggressive. As soon as they tried to park the bus it was game over.

Totally shit result all the way around for me. Either Brady/Belicheat win a sixth or the Eagles win their first with a backup QB. I’d rather see the sun fall out of the sky.

I don't like either team. Not quite sure why I dislike the Pats but it goes back a long way; Our Kid likes them but that is not reason that I don't.

I'm a Cowboys fan for my sins so fairly obvious why I don't favour the Eagles. I do have some friends in US who a big Eagles fans so happy for them...

So annoying that the Steelers flunked it v the Jags. Big Ben would have won that game against the Pats from a similar position that the Jags were in but Bortles bottled it. Brady was converting 3rd & 18 plays into first downs whereas Bortles couldn't make 3rd and 5 ones.

Would have been great to see an all-PA Super Bowl.

So annoying that the Steelers flunked it v the Jags. Big Ben would have won that game against the Pats from a similar position that the Jags were in but Bortles bottled it. Brady was converting 3rd & 18 plays into first downs whereas Bortles couldn't make 3rd and 5 ones.

I don't think Bortles bottled it - he just doesn't have the ability to make those big 3rd down conversions they needed. He had a good game doing what he's good at, the short simple routes and bringing Fournette into play, but he's a limited quarterback and the Jags defence couldn't do enough to make up for that.

Having said all of that, the incorrect early whistle after the Jags turnover cost them a TD and the game.

I'd have liked to see the Steelers make it. I would love to see a Steeler v Cowboys Superbowl.

I don't watch much gridiron these days but once upon a time I watched it regularly. Did see from late in 3rd Qtr of Jags game last night and the contrast between Bortles and Brady was stark.

I don't think Bortles bottled it - he just doesn't have the ability to make those big 3rd down conversions they needed. He had a good game doing what he's good at, the short simple routes and bringing Fournette into play, but he's a limited quarterback and the Jags defence couldn't do enough to make up for that.

Having said all of that, the incorrect early whistle after the Jags turnover cost them a TD and the game.
At one point he was doing OK with those short, 5/6 yard gains. I think there was less than 2 minutes on the clock when they had the ball and were ahead. What he needed to do was attempt to grind them up the field, a few yards at a time. But we shouldn't take anything away from the Pats, who don't have any weaknesses, even though they seem to get an awful lot of favourable decisions.

I can't imagine that there would be any neutrals in this country who will be pulling for the rags, oops cheatriots, in the super bowl. For many of us here in the States, the cheatriots are the equivalent of the rags. Bill Belichek = Baconface, Robert Kraft's closest ally as an owner is one of the little Glazers and pick who you want to compare Tom Brady to!!! Fly Eagles Fly.

I can't imagine that there would be any neutrals in this country who will be pulling for the rags, oops cheatriots, in the super bowl. For many of us here in the States, the cheatriots are the equivalent of the rags. Bill Belichek = Baconface, Robert Kraft's closest ally as an owner is one of the little Glazers and pick who you want to compare Tom Brady to!!! Fly Eagles Fly.
As a Cowboys fan I hate the Eagles even more than the cheaters, but I respect what Pederson has built in his second year. He turned the disastrous Chip Kelly era around pronto while we’ve watched Jason Fucking Garrett get rewarded for continuing the long trend of zero playoff success. And I hate to say it but I really like Wentz, good player and decent fellow.

That said I can’t see anything but a Patriots win. Foles won’t capture lightning in a bottle twice.

As a Cowboys fan I hate the Eagles even more than the cheaters, but I respect what Pederson has built in his second year. He turned the disastrous Chip Kelly era around pronto while we’ve watched Jason Fucking Garrett get rewarded for continuing the long trend of zero playoff success. And I hate to say it but I really like Wentz, good player and decent fellow.

That said I can’t see anything but a Patriots win. Foles won’t capture lightning in a bottle twice.
As an Eagles fan I can understand that you don't care for the Eagles, I don't particularly care for the Cowboys either, but in the spirit of the NFC East. I welcome you with open arms (as a fellow Blue) to pull for and watch the dismantling of "the evil empire ". If you are a gambler i would suggest that you take the points and then watch our birds win the game outright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.