N'Golo Kante

He is quality, but will need to make huge improvements in his decision making and passing accuracy.
Already has incredible ability to win duels and get the ball back, on his way to become the new Makele.
I would have in a heartbeat if he was sold under £40M, alas i dont see Leicester not trying to milk an insane transfer fee if we looked interested.

Had we had Kante over Yaya on Wed, we'd have won. Why? because Modric and Isco wouldn't have gotten a second on the ball.
And how would we have won exactly? You need to score to win a game and Kante would not help with that. Also, I think you'd probably have found quite quickly that neither Isco nor Modric are incapable of playing under pressure. A midfield of him, Fernando and Fernandinho would be pretty comical though for the most negative midfield ever, I don't see the creativity there

I'm always under the belief don't sign a player whose only shown his quality for one season.

Kante is a good player for what Leicester do, but not us, especially under Pep.

would have been perfect for this season's team to let the rest of the lazy arse's do what they want.

i thinks he's great, but why dont we try and find our own version of him, rather than spending a load of money

Because dominant pacey defensive midfielder who can run themselves to the ground for 90 minutes, week-in week-out for a whole season are a very rare breed.
When you spot one, you try to get him at any cost; you just don't know when you would be able to catch another one.

Because dominant pacey defensive midfielder who can run themselves to the ground for 90 minutes, week-in week-out for a whole season are a very rare breed.
When you spot one, you try to get him at any cost; you just don't know when you would be able to catch another one.

Amen!

he does remind me very much of mascherano when at liverpool so i do think pep will be all over this one unless he knows someone better, for me signing this lad as cheap as possible makes the signing of pogba a possibility Gündoğan injured so should be cheaper a good deep lying play maker kante a good ball winner and pogba a good box to box player very expensive player. payed for partially by yaya to china fernando to spain and nasri to new york city. unfortunately probably wont happen as we are unlikely to qualify for cl football

I dread to think what they value him at after this season. Be eye watering that's for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.