Nicolas Otamendi - 2016/17 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Super Joey Hart, 31 Jul 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

I'm with you on this. In the premier league he would have been off (if the referee saw it;-)). Some people seem to have forgotten the last game where Fern had to sort Ota out. Pretty cheap shot.

2. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Then why are so many on here seeing things differently? As I posted earlier, I haven't seen it and cannot therefore comment, but plenty have and dont agree it was malicious

3. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Have a look at it yourself then mate. I am not an Ota hater or fan boy. I said it based on what I saw.

4. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Perhaps they work for Sky sports ? The old Andy Gray 'och you have to elbow people in the face like that in order to gain leverage'. Everyone knows you don't, but it's become an accepted excuse. Otta was actually coming down when he mysteriously extended his arm, you just don't naturally make that movement, at all.

People are defending it, the same way Utd fans defend Felaini or indeed Ibrahimovic on Otamendi.

Imo, as fans of Otamendi, they are badly msguided, because if he sparks off a fued with Gabriel Jesus, the kid will respond, possibly twice as hard & Otamendi will be out of the club so fast, his feet won't touch the floor. The best thing, for Otamendi's sake, is to recognise the problem, & deal with it before it escalates any further.

5. Tugay One Cup

Tugay One Cup

But this isn't the first or even second time he's done him over in a match. If it was just that one incident I think people wouldn't be as quick to criticise him.

6. Easy

Easy

Break a bone in your team mate's face in the last minutes of a Friendly you are already winning 1-0, Nicolas Otamendi ladies and gentleman, well played you fucking shit.

7. City health warning

City health warning

I don't have a problem with Ota staying(especially with us not having cover at CB) but it is an issue that needs to be sorted out as quickly as possible.

8. Heart.net

Heart.net

Sell him. I'm done with this fucking idiot.

9. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

The only positive side of this story is that we'll probably get a new shiny CB sooner than expected. The jumping clown should be replaced before Jesus lynches him in training.

10. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Totally agree Easy,he's a fucking shithouse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.