No fight in this team

We fucking battered United I saw a team giving there all against a massed defence didn't help sterling going off then joe hart at the start of the second half,it's to easy to say they don't give a shit I saw to day at least they did

You mean you saw a team that fought for 30 mins in the second half? A game is 90 mins. Watch that first half back and see how they walked into our final 3rd. You can choose to blame the players or management but you can't say that was a spirited hard fought game from us!

It's not the players not having fight. It's that teams have worked us out and we don't have a plan B. We don't look like scoring against anybody and there's a total lack of imagination from the manager of what to do about it. The players are trying hard enough but for them it's like banging a head against a brick wall.

Oh yes, one of their kids waltzes through our defence and scores. But we can't trust kids. The next time Iheanacho gets a game is in the last 5 minutes of any match where the result is already settled. As for Manu Garcia, Pellegrini probably doesn't know who he is.

Hopefully PSG will put us out of our misery all in one go and I'll be able to ignore the rest of the season.

well what can i say after the first 3 mins i thought here we go a goal fest coming here then guess what....................................................... fuck all we had chances i could have scored the ones we had on fifa 16!!!! Poor very poor...... yes and it is sad when you think about all they money we have spent then you look at Leicester no injuries and the same team played for 24 consecutive matches WTF is going on with our team.... too much money? is it i get paid regardless of how i feel ?or what! you try that in your place of work see what happens!!!!! Sacked. I am not anti our club far from it but Sterling(£50mil) Yaya (old and tired) Bony( £30 mil) £ 80mil + and you do nothing you don't fit in and goodbye

You mean you saw a team that fought for 30 mins in the second half? A game is 90 mins. Watch that first half back and see how they walked into our final 3rd. You can choose to blame the players or management but you can't say that was a spirited hard fought game from us!

From the first ten minutes, that midfield "battle" between Yaya, Fernandinho, Carrick and Schneiderlin was just painful. If that's the best Manchester has to offer then that's embarrassing.

I do actually think we were the better team but I've seen more passion from a fucking fridge.

Totally agreed, no fight. And that is the managers job but he isnt a man manager, he does tactics etc, but inspiring a team isnt something he can do, and the time he has been here the rot has got deeper and deeper. That facts says it all

We dont win away
We dont beat the top teams
We shoot and shoot and do not score enough
The opposition go ahead - our heads go down
We score first - we are full of confidence

All of it points, in my opinion, to the fact that he doesnt give the team any confidence. Pep will at least bring that back to the team.

Is it pellers?? Is it 1 or 2 players in the squad causing the upset?? Get scully and moulder in... Roll on 26/17 #ThePepEffect

They don't believe in pellers that's why. You can see it yourself, Hart didn't wanna pass to Demi, no one wants to pass to bony. I think a few of the big players feel the same as us fans. Just need to get this season over and get rid of the dead wood

It's more than that. Zabaleta has been quoted in a number of news sources overnight as having said that the hiring of Pep and the resulting press stories about wholesale changes and about Pep wanting each of them got rid of has basically shattered the players' confidence. They've stopped believing in themselves and so they play like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.