Official Manchester City Vs Everton Thread

Russ218 said:
Rosler81 said:
bluefandk said:
This is it for me Hughes clearly is not the man for the job, he has got to go now.
HUGHES OUT SVEN IN

HERE HERE

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I don't want Eriksson back he lets people take the piss. We need someone who at least can impose some discipline, Mourinho would be the man.

Bluemoon115 said:
Rosler81 said:
bluefandk said:
This is it for me Hughes clearly is not the man for the job, he has got to go now.
HUGHES OUT SVEN IN

Yeh, I'd much rather have created ZERO chances and lost TWO nil today like we did in this fixture under Sven.

We still finished in the top half with a squad that cost less. And that team scored 0 goals against Everton, so did this team. It's all about the final score.

I would say this was a shockingly uninspired, flat effort by City. If we hadn't just seen this exact type of showing from them 13 days earlier against United.

Wright-Phillips was the only effective attacker, and Zabaleta was the only defender who can hold his head high after this one. Everton doubled up on Wright-Phillips every time he saw the ball, and yet attacking through him down the right continued to be the first, second, and third attacking options for City.

Was that Dunne who very unnecessarily cleared the ball at the end over the end line for a gift corner for Everton? If so, he's equally at fault for the loss as Richards, whose inability to fight off the much smaller Cahill for that cross is Exhibit A in the case for him not being the shadow of the player he was prior to his injury last season.

Robinho should've been taken off after 30 minutes, and Elano should've followed him off shortly thereafter. Unfortunately, it was also Ireland's worst performance of an otherwise outstanding season. His finishing touch deserted him and he gave away the ball way too often.

Hughes needs to change up something. Bejani and Jo can't function as lone strikers, but the problem is that you don't want to waste two spots by playing them both.

One goal in the last 360 minutes of football. Five of 24 points in the last eight Premier League matches. Nine losses in just 17 matches. Depressing numbers indeed.

You really do wonder if Hughes is long for Eastlands.

Outrun said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Rosler81 said:
bluefandk said:
HUGHES OUT SVEN IN

Yeh, I'd much rather have created ZERO chances and lost TWO nil today like we did in this fixture under Sven.

We still finished in the top half with a squad that cost less. And that team scored 0 goals against Everton, so did this team. It's all about the final score.
Hughes is a shite manager, i'd rather have sven as the manager any day of the week, never wanted him to go in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.