Official Manchester City Vs Everton Thread

I didn't think it was *that* bad. They played well and we sort of matched them and then we fucked it up at the end.

Fact is they were a much better side than us last season and we demonstrated yet again what a mediocre team we are.

My biggest problem is that we don't seem to be getting any better. Hughes has been in charge a while now and I see ZERO improvement.

Will we be saying "Give him time" when we finish 14th again in 3 years time?

Seriously Benjani winds me up so much... even more than Jo... he cocks up one chance after the other and all he ever does is smile afterwards...

And why on earth does Hughes play Robinho if his anke is clearly not healed? I mean it was out there for everyone to see that he wasn't well, he was completely anonymous for 90% of the match.

This getting so frustrating... I can hardly see the likes of Villa, Kaka, Eto'o etc. wanting to join our club looking at the performances we display week in week out.

I reckong Hughes is getting sacked soon.

We lost it in the second half, no benjani, or vassel for most of the game, which is what alot of people want, and would prefer elano and jo which is what we got today, and still lost and did not play perticulary well. And hughes still gets the blame, he carnt win. The players simply are not good enough, the majority anyway. We have money to spend in january and i think hughes should stay in charge and see who he brings in, but thats my opinion, i think hes just managed his last game for city. i hope not, though alot of people would disagree. Ah well, what ever happens CTID!

Without Joe Hart we would have lost 3-0. Everton basically played five in midfield and suffocated our so-called attack. We need a miracle to qualify for Europe now.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
We lost it in the second half, no benjani, or vassel for most of the game, which is what alot of people want, and would prefer elano and jo which is what we got today, and still lost and did not play perticulary well. And hughes still gets the blame, he carnt win. The players simply are not good enough, the majority anyway. We have money to spend in january and i think hughes should stay in charge and see who he brings in, but thats my opinion, i think hes just managed his last game for city. i hope not, though alot of people would disagree. Ah well, what ever happens CTID!

Of course he gets the blame he's the efin manager. But yes the players arnt good enough, get shut of rob, ireland, swp, komp, zab, etc...etc...

M.C.F.C.O.K said:

Exactly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.