Official Manchester Derby Thread.

Re: Official Dirty Scum v The Only Team From Manchester Thread

Great game and proved we can live with them, 6 points behind and a game in hand.

The game will go down as a classic.

By the by, Ferguson reckons the derby doesn't matter, according to Giggs it does?

I think Giggs is right, any thoughts?

Said to a rag mate in pub, even before Owen came on, that Owen would score in Fergie time.

Also predicted at end of first half that the rags would do exactly as they did in first and score early in second.

We played much too deep in second half for long stretches and it was soddin obvious we were not going to sustain that.

We have more talent than they but they have the advantage of the gelling of a team. We will have that soon, and when we do they will not have a chance because we will be in a different Class.

Roll on the Eastlands Derby. We will murder them.

Bellamy was good for us today, I would like to see what happens at the eastlands. I think it will be a tight match. We are weak at the back, Toure was not very good in the air neither was Richards, Lescott looked asleep at times. When Owen was subbed on this was too much for the tired defence to handle.

I have been watching football for over 40 years,and I have never witnessed a disgusting display of bias towards an opposing team.I have watched the game twice,and can not comprehend where the referee managed to find so much "injury time".

I have to agree with some of the comments on here that we were not very good in the second half,but that does not take away the fact that it was still 3-3 until the referee added so much time on.It's long overdue but its about time the FA looked into the performances of it's so called best referees,and also the obvious bias towards the so called "Big Four".

I am the worlds worst loser,but if it happens fair and square that I can accept.But todays result leaves a sour taste in mine and other City supporters mouths.Basically at the end of the day we were robbed or cheated out of a draw.

Bellamy was good for us today, I would like to see what happens at the eastlands. I think it will be a tight match. We are weak at the back, Toure was not very good in the air neither was Richards, Lescott looked asleep at times. When Owen was subbed on this was too much for the tired defence to handle.

Definitely robbed. It was a joke. However, I am still confident in our teams ability. We WILL finish in the top 4. BLUE MOON

Keep the faith my fellow blues,good to see the tone has changed from just after the match.We were robbed but what a game they shat there pants big time and they know what will happen very soon . The fact remains that we lost our concentration and thats what cost it us,but i hope we dont start knocking individual players they all showed bottle and passion but just played 20 yards to deep. We have a great team and a bright future so lets have our cup 3 quarter full not a quarter empty .Lets ave it and fxxk those dirty red scum fans they know the truth thats why they made such a big deal of this game ,fergie is spooked big time..

cracking game of football, we were robbed in the end.
thought bellamy was brilliant today, and given got us out of jail a good few times.

Just as bad as the time added on was two bad decisions leading to goals first evra's dive for he free kick and the foul given against Tevez leading to the fourth

I felt physically sick after the match. I would have preferred to have lost 4-0 than 4-3 & as a result of Fergie-time!

However after I calmed down, about 10 minutes ago, I sat & thought that in the last 2 games we have scored 7 goals against Arsenal & The Rag's, not bad for a team that's overloaded with Strikers, won't be gelling any time soon, full of Ego's & not worthy of being Baconfaces real derby!

Keep the faith blue's, our time isn't close, it's now !!!!

Manc.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.