Official Manchester Derby Thread.

Re: Manchester Derby.

davymcfc said:
Chesley Sullenberger said:
I`m excited about it every season, no matter who we sign or how much money we have. It seems that your support has only recently hit 100 percent due to money and the Tevez affair.

Year in year out no matter what league we were in my passion has always been 100 Percent...go and have a think about you "support".
what the fuck are you talking about you moron. im always excited about the derby i just think it will mean more in terms of league positions and how united are angry about tevez. i dont think you should be questioning supporters who had season tickets back in division 2!

OK, the content of the post has now changed as you say it will mean more in terms of league positions...which is correct.

davy mcfc is the worst city supporter i know as soon as the other team sc ores he leaves the ground city till i died

davymcfc said:
what the fuck are you talking about you moron. im always excited about the derby i just think it will mean more in terms of league positions and how united are angry about tevez. i dont think you should be questioning supporters who had season tickets back in division 2!

OK, the content of the post has now changed as you say it will mean more in terms of league positions...which is correct.
yeah. and with us playing the home derby late in the season it could be a vital game. anyway lets not argue fellow blue. ill only argue with gazting as he is a closet alty fan :p

davymcfc said:
yeah. and with us playing the home derby late in the season it could be a vital game. anyway lets not argue fellow blue. ill only argue with gazting as he is a closet alty fan :p

Argueing is bad.

x
x
x

davymcfc said:
I`m excited about it every season, no matter who we sign or how much money we have. It seems that your support has only recently hit 100 percent due to money and the Tevez affair.

Year in year out no matter what league we were in my passion has always been 100 Percent...go and have a think about you "support".

Dont entertain the thick rags when they come out with comments like that. red idiot.

the only reason they beat us last year at eastlands is because they kicked lumps out of shauney by player selection ie/ five different players/ robby was carrying an injury from the arsenal game, so we were totally ineffective up front, this season its a different ball game

jayfx said:
davymcfc said:

Dont entertain the thick rags when they come out with comments like that. red idiot.

I may have had a dispute with Davy, but i`m sure that he is not a Rag. Hate people like you who think you will gain points by accusing people of being RAGS. Who made you the board police?

Reckon Davy is owed an apology.

Gotta say, i f*ckin hate Derby Day, i cant sleep a wink the night before, i get up, cant eat and my guts churn till kick-off. And for far too many years we were getting beat every season and it put me in a sh*te mood for weeks after.

Been a bit better from the results in recent season but the build up is still a right f*cker.

We need to move away from being pre-occupied with the derbies so much ....... it's all about winning the REST of the games that will truly influence our season , our progress , and ultimately our destiny.

Of course it's always nice to get one over on your rivals , but it means little if you lose matches either side of those fixtures , which we all too often do ....... only true consistency will take us where we really want to be , and that means winning 8/10ths of your home fixtures (at least) , and at least half of your away games ...... that HAS to be the target ...... NOT just a couple of derby wins a season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.