Official Manchester Derby Thread.

Re: Manchester Derby.

masterwig said:
I always fear getting thrashed (apart from the last Maine Road derby when I was certain we'd win) and this year is no different.

oh you youngsters, i remember when we won five on the bounce at old twatford, they were frightened of us then, and will be again, just a matter of time and the clock is ticking ;)

Chesley Sullenberger said:
jayfx said:
Dont entertain the thick rags when they come out with comments like that. red idiot.

I may have had a dispute with Davy, but i`m sure that he is not a Rag. Hate people like you who think you will gain points by accusing people of being RAGS. Who made you the board police?

Reckon Davy is owed an apology.

Aw please dont hate me. I am sorry!!
Im not looking for points you clown! I may have read it wrong & jumped the gun a bit thinking it was another red hypocrite on here, but now im a bit of a hypocrite entertaining this idiot.
Board police?

Cheltblue said:
Gotta say, i f*ckin hate Derby Day, i cant sleep a wink the night before, i get up, cant eat and my guts churn till kick-off. And for far too many years we were getting beat every season and it put me in a sh*te mood for weeks after.

Been a bit better from the results in recent season but the build up is still a right f*cker.

Couldn't of put it better myself. Always especially nervous before the home fixture.

Most of my mates are rags i live in alty its full of them.
In the pub friday night they were getting really p#ssed off at me and my city mate discussing our new signings tevez etc. There proper shitting it that we're actually going to be real contenders next year. The rivalry will be really hotting up next year, more than ever before!! I cann't wait

mat said:
Reverse psychology on the fuckers.

Give them "it's you cup final" bullshit back at them.

well said arrogant b@stards think that they are the only team to ever be succesful and all other teams play hardest against them. where if they are honest a lot of smaller clubs will already have admitted defeat before kick off. we have never been in awe or rolled over just because they think there expected to win. love seeing the rags at work the monday after the derby they are so quick to slate all of their so called superstars. the monday after the champions league final was a particulary good day also .

It's fair enough to say we should get away from obsessing over these two games a season but,It's impossible to.These are the two league games EVERY true man city fan of all ages wants to win the most.

I can identify with what a couple of posters have said. I'm the same. Guts are in somersaults all fooking day,can't think,smoke like a fooking chimney (and I'm already partial to a fag as it is)

Hors d'eouvres are in overdrive and,whatever the outcome of the actual game itself I always feel a comedown similar to MDMA wearing off. (If we win a think back to the goals will make me smile but,The result is nothing like the tension in the build up)

I know there's a few rag vermin reading this forum,do you's get the same feeling? Or,do you only really get worked up for Liverpool versus united?

Cant stand derby day, hate everything about it.
Just hope it will be different this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.