Our attendances

I don’t like the sight of the empty seats, I don’t know why it happens.
We had a full stadium for the first couple of years when we first moved. Looked much better.
Are season tickets that cheap that people justify buying them only to avtudkky go to the big fixtures?
I think it’s madness expanding the ground any further also
They are there for the big games too (empties that is)

How are spurs now getting 80000+....what was white hart lanes old capacity....even with increased away fans thats still a hell of a jump in attendance!
Spurs and Arsenal have gigantic supports plus they’ve made tickets cheaper than at White Hart Lane

What is our present capacity (55,000????) and is it being increased again at any point??

Plus, their stadium has been far too small for them for years which builds up demand even more.

Their attendance range is huge though. I think their lowest league attendance is around 67000 with the highest being 80000 yesterday. 25000 for their league cup game v Barnsley is also interesting.

Still fantastic turn outs but shows with extra capacity, the potential to draw big crowds in big games is huge.

We will get over 50000 for a league cup match against wolves tomorrow double the crowd they got against barnsley

We will get over 50000 for a league cup match against wolves tomorrow double the crowd they got against barnsley

That’s extremely high of it turns out to be true. An early league cup game where we put out our reserves against lower league opposition would have got 25,000 just a few years ago.

There will be loads of kids there: Many kids are on holiday and tixkets are dirt cheap for this game. I keep making this point but I coach in junior football and City is the majority shirt, along with Barca probably, amongst those under about 11. This is in West Yorkshire, not traditionally an area of City support.

I was at the box office today for Leicester tickets and I have never seen it so busy for years
There are only single seats available behind each goal and lower and second tiers
And the 3rd tiers have been selling fast
They think it will be a near sell out crowd

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.