Oxford student Lavinia Woodward spared jail for knife attack

A scrote stabbing another scrote in the leg rarely results in a prison sentence these days, it isnt as 'one rule for one' as it sounds, unfortunately

A scrote stabbing another scrote in the leg rarely results in a prison sentence these days, it isnt as 'one rule for one' as it sounds, unfortunately

I honestly don't know whether that is the case or not but it is the explanation of the judge that is completely unacceptable. I'd rather him state that 'a custodial sentence would be disproportionate'. His reasoning makes it appear that social class is linked to punishment.

I honestly don't know whether that is the case or not but it is the explanation of the judge that is completely unacceptable. I'd rather him state that 'a custodial sentence would be disproportionate'. His reasoning makes it appear that social class is linked to punishment.

What bit of his explanation makes you think that?

If it had been let's say a lass from crumpsall on an City and Guild in a local tech college getting over an addiction she would have been given a sentence.

I have just google jailed for stabbing and three of the stories on the firat page are of people getting 2 years to 10 yrs for stabbing people in the leg, all within the last year.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/15172899.Abbey_Wood_man_jailed_after_stabbing_girlfriend_in_leg/

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/leeds-mum-jailed-over-party-leg-stab-horror-1-8207556

While he was sentencing the judge said "as the reports from the experts make clear, you suffer from an emotionally unstable personality disorder, a severe eating disorder, and alcohol [and] drug dependence." Sounds like the ideal person to be carrying out life saving operations under huge pressure. Thank god he made an absolute mockery of our justice system in order to save her career.

Take the petty drug offenders out of prisons and into rehab facilities, so there are places for people who commit personal violence against others.

And this on the day a guy who sent a dick pic to a 15 year old who egged him on gets 21 months! Now, I'm not saying it is right to send a dick pic to a 15 year old, even if she egged you on, but in our PC world we are losing sight of real damage and crime.
I'm inclined to agree with this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.