Pensioner arrested for murder

I've been burgled 3 times and the last time they trashed my home, shat in my lounge and smeared it on the walls. They looked everywhere for money and whatever. Took the side off the bath, ripped the base off table lamps, smashed my furniture.

My wife still worries about leaving the house 19 years later.

I'd execute the fuckers today if I caught them.

As I see it Chippy everyone has a right to defend their family and property. As soon as they set foot on the oremusep then they are fair game, no one should have to justify it. They broke my sister's bedroom door down at 3am one morning because they couldn't find the car keys downstairs and threatened to get the kids. F* kin scum

1st degree murder is premeditated.
First degree murder, or second/third isnt a UK thing. It was suggested a while ago but there's still just one crime of 'murder'. Like most crimes in the UK the sentencing guidelines give different 'tariffs', which take into account various aggravating factors. For example, any adult who commits murder faces 15 years or more in jail. If they took a weapon to the scene, that goes up to 25, and anything like sexual violence or murder for profit raises the minimum sentence to 30 years. Judges are allowed discretion for mitigating factors, so it's not unusual to see sentences quite a bit shorter than the tariff suggests.

Loads here;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_in_English_law#Indictment

I worry for my dog If anyone broke in, he would absolutely destroy a burglar, wish I was kidding but he is very protective of our home and family, I’d probably, be prosecuted by the offender and him put down because he wouldn’t fuck about.

I worry for my dog If anyone broke in, he would absolutely destroy a burglar, wish I was kidding but he is very protective of our home and family, I’d probably, be prosecuted by the offender and him put down because he wouldn’t fuck about.
I hear that an adult golden retriever can slobber a man to death in under sixty seconds.

I hear that an adult golden retriever can slobber a man to death in under sixty seconds.
2059dc68b3b29ac3a7b322efecfe67a2.jpg

I have one of these. Big for a Labrador ain’t he ;-)

he's a handsome bugger
He’s not mine but exactly the same minus the crop. Looking at bullet head they are Presas. Not much different look wise than a cane Corso. I have signs up outside the house warning burglars. He’s very placid with family and friends but strangers aren’t really tolerated

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.