Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on please the lad is not ready for international football are we starting to talk like the scum with rashford and last night game rashford was shocking and he still not got a end product that comes from years of playing top class football not just a couple of seasons in bit parts in and out of the first team just look at sterling pushed to the point of blowing up by liverpool and england the next big thing and he is still seen in some peoples as this so and so sort of player (come on)

the media are to blame for this clubs like united need to be headliners when a young talent comes on the seen he is the new best thing number one young player of the year after playing 10 games better than best or charlton the new duncan edwards how many he we seen over over the year come and go burnt out by the age of 22

please lets leave phil foden alone let him come on year by year at club level and lets hope he can have a great career in football and at manchester city and england can fuck right off for me if it happens fine but the last 3 manchester city greats have all fallen with injury cutting there careers shorts colin bell paul lake micheal johson i don't want to see another young talent go down that road for manchester city

come on please the lad is not ready for international football are we starting to talk like the scum with rashford and last night game rashford was shocking and he still not got a end product that comes from years of playing top class football not just a couple of seasons in bit parts in and out of the first team just look at sterling pushed to the point of blowing up by liverpool and england the next big thing and he is still seen in some peoples as this so and so sort of player (come on)

the media are to blame for this clubs like united need to be headliners when a young talent comes on the seen he is the new best thing number one young player of the year after playing 10 games better than best or charlton the new duncan edwards how many he we seen over over the year come and go burnt out by the age of 22

please lets leave phil foden alone let him come on year by year at club level and lets hope he can have a great career in football and at manchester city and england can fuck right off for me if it happens fine but the last 3 manchester city greats have all fallen with injury cutting there careers shorts colin bell paul lake micheal johson i don't want to see another young talent go down that road for manchester city
Didnt agree with one word of your post at the start,and most of the middle,but by the end ....yes.i agree
Phil Foden shouldnt bother playing for England.at all.Lets leave this prodigious talent for City.
I see your logic,

He needs to get a few games in for us before England. When he is on our bench is that meaning he isn't playing EDS level at all?

He needs to get a few games in for us before England. When he is on our bench is that meaning he isn't playing EDS level at all?

He's missed two EDS games due to being with the senior squad, has played 4 for them though and two under19 CL games so is still getting regular competitive football.

He's missed two EDS games due to being with the senior squad, has played 4 for them though and two under19 CL games so is still getting regular competitive football.

That's not bad then, was worried sitting on our bench was stopping him playing some footy. Don't doubt training/ being on our bench being great experience but the lad needs to play. Disappointed he hasn't featured at all yet.

That's not bad then, was worried sitting on our bench was stopping him playing some footy. Don't doubt training/ being on our bench being great experience but the lad needs to play. Disappointed he hasn't featured at all yet.

Yep, that's always the fear, they're left in no man's land, doesn't do anyone any favours.

It's a shame we didn't take more of our chances in the first half against the Baggies as I reckon we would've seen him come on in that one had we been more comfortable.

Another eye catching performance by the lad for England.largely ignored by the press.and on this forum.
Bizzarely ,Glen Hoddle picked up on it,and made it clear he was impressed.
There are folk on here saying Foden isn,t ready for international football..i,d argue that jordan henderson and utd reseeve whatshis name with the big nose
arevnot ready either but that hasnt stopped them gaining a stack of caps,lol

Looks great as part of a super talented England side at the U17 World Cup.

Him, Hudson-Odoi, Sancho and McEachran are the standout players, with Foden, arguably, the best out of those despite being physically a bit behind.

He's started in a wide right position in both games and is looking really sharp.

Sancho is a big loss but we should keep an eye on McEachran as I feel his style of play would suit Pep's system. He's never going to make it at Chelsea and will end up like his brother or Charly Musonda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.